DLC Idea...

+
I doubt anything like this would be implemented in the game. The mysterious phone call itself is fine, but the only issues seems to be the weapons. From what I've seen this game is going for a very serious tone, and the cartoonish weapons your proposing seems a little much. Again I would love to see these weapons in game, especially the freeze gun; but I doubt CD Projekt will make something like this. If they did it would definitely be free if not included in a new expansion. Of course CD Projekt have to fix the game first before even considering releasing dlc.

The only thing I would want is new apartments. We kinda get new bases after completing character quets, but I would love an expensive apartment we can buy in order to get out of our shitty one.

My main problem surfaced at second playthrough. Going through required points of the story , just to unlock open world , feels like a grind - it's even worse when you realize that for like first 3 hours of main story it doesn't matter much what you will do or say.

So I wish at some point to get DLC or option to play the game without necessity to obtain Biochip.

Just let me be ordinary merc in the beautiful open world.

If we are gonna talk about dlc, I’m hoping for a Trip to the Crystal Palace space station, and maybe a Warlords of the wasteland/cursed earth kinda thing, that would be awesome
The best idea for dlc is to continue the story of the character in the wasteland, go to rescue, etc
. If it will be like in the Witcher, parallel to the main plot running quests that will not lead you to another ending, then what is the point
And I don't like the idea of the crystal palace, because the ending in which the character flies to him, did not teach V anything new, I will explain
V Wanted to become a legend of Night City, after his fiasco, he began to change, to realize that this is not the most important thing in life, in the final he can take everything into his own hands and finish what he started himself, he finds determination and self-confidence, later lets go of the past and fights to the end.
and in the end with the crystal palace
V returns to where he started, scores on his loved ones, who leave us in this ending, because V seems to behave like a beast, but he is a legend in the city that ruined his life and refuses to leave him, because of which all his relationships collapse and all that he has left is his reputation, no moral growth of the hero

is it even possible to make DLC after ending ? or will it be stand-alone playing with new character in some boring closed space station ?

1). Mod support. That will keep your game fresh and selling for decades with very little intervention or over head

2). A expansion on in game activities to flesh the world out. Make the restaurants and clubs and doll houses accessible through out the world. I figured with the last gen consoles we would see a bit taken off the top but it would be cool to see the option to add it back with a Content Pack

3). (kind of a cont. of 2) I was really bummed to see the combat drugs and hell the recreational favors as well, from cigarettes to MDMA(lol) or something in between. add to that club party thing.

4). maybe a full DLC with a new area of Cali or hell Reno! I heard a Noman talking about there supply's being stuck outside Reno....just sayin lol.

Just keep making Games for the forks who love 'em not just for shareholders and you will keep killin it.
thanks for another awesome "game of art"

Yea, honestly, most of the best games i've played have an amazing base game (which i believe this game does have) and then the modding community completely kills it (in a good way) and makes me play for years!

Bring on the modders.

would you agree that Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Borderlands 2, Witcher 3 has best DLC ?

what those DLC have in common ? they all can be played after main game ends or before it ends. They all enrich story, you play as same character you loved and grown with him/her they all allow you to keep gear items and levels. You also can bring all new stuff you find in DLC back to main game

or i am wrong ?

I'm more or less for a type of "jobs DLC" that allows you to 'join' (or 'quasi join') certain factions or sub-factions and work for them and see some sort of moderate unique quest chain and / or radiant quests to spice up content.

Without interfering with the main plot, I think there's still many ample choices to take part in certain work and based on your rep or qualifications, it's not like some would reject you.

If you manage to not build a rep of crime, why not join some units of NCPD in or under some special occasion or circumstance? Become some sort of 'Detective' or contractor with certain powers beyond smashing up crime reports, or get special perks / rights by teaming up in deeper fashion?

Or Trauma Team. Always with endless work, always in need of bodies I reckon. Team based recovery of clients.

These are just two prominent examples. You could also add perhaps some sort of corporate security job (not with any of the big or main quest heavy corps).

Maybe something else with media related stuff.

Maybe join some gang?

In addition, enhance other parts of the city or add more assets, possibly a second upper class apartment.

Many options to spice things up - the price is time and work implementing this, of course.

Top Bottom