Do we know if there is a good/right time to do the DLC?

+
Just wondering, will the DLC naturally occur in the story (on a new playthrough) or will we be able to start whenever?

And if its the latter, as we know it leads to another ending, do we just do it before seeing Hanako or is there a better time to do it?

The expansion content is unlocked only after completing a main quest and take place between this quest and the endings
"Transmission" (The Voodoo Boys)

I don't think this is entirely true. I read on the NEWS channel, that after you have the encounter with Maman Brigitte in Pacifica, it gets enabled.
Also there's supposed to be an option in the menu/setup to enable it.

I feel it's best as endgame. Right before Hanako. It makes more sense the NUSA would recruit you when they've heard of some badass merc who has been wrecking the place.

There is part of me that wants to know about the new ending and part of me that wants to see for myself

I would say there's no right/canon time, it's up to the player. And depending on when you start, you might get small differences in some conversations.

For example, at one point of PL you are at a Lizzie Wizzie's concert. After that you meet her at the bar and you can talk to her basically saying "you're a great artist, maybe we will see each other some day". I wonder how that dialogue changes if you completed Lizzie Wizzie quest in the main storyline before starting PL

You can be a bad ass merc who's been wrecking the place early in the game. My street cred is 30 and I haven't even
stolen the flathead bot from Maelstrom

You can be a bad ass merc who's been wrecking the place early in the game. My street cred is 30 and I haven't even
stolen the flathead bot from Maelstrom

Yeah but you can't play the expansion until after the Voodoo Boys.

with the level scaling then I would do it as soon as it becomes available. When 2.0 was released, it added scaling of npc and skill checks. while playing the base game with 2.0 I and others have ran into issues when it comes to skill checks like open a door or dialogue checks. I was level 35 and a opening a door skill check that needed to be done was 18 body. at lower levels opening a door was allot lower.

There is a thread that people are talking about level scaling HERE whatever your take on it, for me it is a problem that seems to penalize you for leveling.

Top Bottom