Double scorch?

+
two scorch cards? You're just not trying hard enough mate...

Scorch + Schirru + Eithne (not counting Vill). Technically, you could renew shirru, but it's more efficient just to run epidemics.

Well, he typed Sk for skellige, but scoia'tael can scorch you a few times. So, was it SC or SK? And not sure off the top of my head.

cgidiot;n8883700 said:
two scorch cards? You're just not trying hard enough mate...

Scorch + Schirru + Eithne (not counting Vill). Technically, you could renew shirru, but it's more efficient just to run epidemics.

He was asking about Skellige.

I did not see Jonny being played. Is he one of those cards that do not show up in the played cards list on the left?

idomyownstunts;n8883780 said:
So, was it SC or SK?

Sorry about that. I meant SC. So how does SC do it?

zecenker;n8884020 said:
I did not see Jonny being played. Is he one of those cards that do not show up in the played cards list on the left?

SC has quite a few options. Eithne, schirru, aglais if you also played scorch, Johnny,

So maybe around 5 scorch are possible, Scorch, Schirrú, Renew Schirrú, Eithne and Aglaïs.
I was thinking about Nature's Gift but now it takes a card from your deck, so it does not make the trick.
And always Jonny...., that can add a 6th

Last edited:
idomyownstunts;n8884040 said:
Oh gawd. Where's 4RM3D with the "family". Possibly needs updating though.

You rang? I have some unfortunate news, though. It appears most members of the family have suddenly died due to outside interference.

R.I.P. the Scorch Family

zecenker;n8884020 said:

Using Schirru:

Deploy: You may Transform a card from your Hand (including Golds) into Scorch.

Top Bottom