Drop obtained from the back of Gwent World masters 3, but it does not appear in the game.

+
Yesterday I finished removing the drop from the back of the card of the third Gwent World Masters. But after more than 10 hours that back does not appear in the game. I only see the backs that I had of the other two previous Gwent World Masters. Has someone else is passing this bug?

Please, when you can solve it.

Attachments

• Drop conseguido dorso.jpg
    Drop conseguido dorso.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Solo dos de las tres.jpg
    Solo dos de las tres.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 81
I exposed this issue a little bit ago on Gwent's main Discord channel. A user has responded saying that this back will be delivered to those who have achieved it just after installing the patch on the 7th. So in a couple of days we should receive it.

Another confirmation: During World Masters some CDPR-Bots already said in Twitch-Chat, that the Cardbacks will arrive in two-three days.

Flake and Shinmiri also mentioned that the title is immediately but the card back will be added to your account in next couple days.

Still haven't received it......
But already played against another player with that card back.
Maybe tomorrow

There's still a separate "Hot Issue" on the Gwent support page dedicated to this cardback. And it says "We are currently working on granting the GWENT World Masters cardback to eligible players."
So let's hope they'll fix this issue soon enough

Well - there is still nothing. How difficult can it be to give owned drops out ?
I mean its Friday now. I got the Title without a problem. And sure waiting some days is okay. But a whole week ??

Last edited:
Still haven't got the cardback. I saw some people have it already. It is still distributing now or what?

SO when will this Patch come ? I still have not the earned cardback yet :(

EDIT.: 15:30 = Patch installed and YAY
I have finally the gorgeous cardback !!! :love:

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
I checked it today (or maybe yesterday, but definitely after downloading the patch) and still dont have it.

Should i send a support ticket too? Or just bother them directly on the partners discord? :shrug:

EDIT: A day after this post, i obtained my cardback, without needing to send a support ticket.
If anyone still hasnt gotten theirs by now, maybe they should do that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom