Dude in animal print blazer

+
Wrong way round, Thrift Shop guy looks like Swaggy, (may he rest in pieces,) and I have a suspicion that Brayko was an inspiration.

I actually meant the guy on the main page http://cyberpunk.net/ in the blue blazer. same haircut and manner of dress. And this is a very pointless thread just wanted to see what other people thought.

We know. That is EXACTLY who we are talking about. If you look through a bit of the forum, you will notice we refer to him a "Swag jacket Guy" or "Swaggy" for short. (There are at least 3 threads that refer to him specifically in the title!!!)

The picture I posted is of Brayko from Alpha Protocol who looks very similar.

I refered to Macklemore as "Thrift Shop Guy" because of the song "Thrift SHop" he did.

This is pretty basic stuff man.

You guys keep insisting that Swaggy is dead, but what if he just needs to reboot, consume a health bar or some such thing.

At the very least, I expect him to reload to a previous save.

Listen to the words of the prophet Chris:
You do realise that 'Concept Art' is what it says, concept work. Now I am not saying that it wont be in the game, but just because they released a concept picture of it, it doesn't mean it WILL be in the game either. Not everything that gets made up in concept art makes the cut. It's kind of the point of conept art...

You guys know nothing, NOTHING, I tell you. Swaggy lives. Swaggy will always live.

Do we really want Swaggy back though, what if he's like this guy

Regardless, I don't think we should count on him being dead so prematurely...

Forum veteran
Dear CDPR,

Please make swaggy an important character who the player becomes emotionally invested in, only for him to be randomly murdered exactly like in the teaser. It'd be a total "I should have known better" moment for all of us, finding out only after the fact that our friendship was occurring prior to the events of the teaser. I'd laugh forever and ever.

Noo, CDPR please let us have an option to save Swaggy, and yes let the player have a total bromance with him.

I pretty much wanted to precancel my preorder, but I couldn't go through with it- even if Swaggy doesn't come back, I want to play CP77 so I can wear neon animal print in his memory :']

Why he needs to come back? When you could just place most of the game prior his death timeline wise. Oh picture the agony of loosing him :p

Oh noticed 227 said pretty much same thing. Serves me right for posting before reading :p

Top Bottom