"Dynamic open world"

+
Where are the car chases ? Where are the random muggings ? Where are the patrolling police/gangs ? Where are the corpo transport to hijack ? Where are the seedy backstreet deals we could interrupt ?

The actual design of Night City is second to none. But man oh man after you spend enough time in it you really realize that it's pretty static and barren place.

So what would you guys do to liven up the city ?

I would love to see hidden quests. Stuff you find while exploring or by talking to certain NPC's. These quests should not appear on the map.

Guest 3847602

I would love to see hidden quests. Stuff you find while exploring or by talking to certain NPC's. These quests should not appear on the map.
Highwayman and Bullets are like that. But yes, there should have been more of them. Much more.

Improved AI all around. Goes for NPC and traffic. Bounty system that actually works as advertised. Also the perks need balancing and it wouldn't hurt to have a few more enemy types. I've seen ED-209 walking like he owns the place but Witcher had so many enemy types I was expecting perhaps a bit more than we have here. Melee needs improved animations. Stealth take downs are lacking big time. Human shield perk does not reflect the actual picture in the perk tree. It shows V holding an enemy with his/her gun out which you cannot do. This is very confusing to a player as the icon does not reflect what you actually get to do.

80b2febe7af2b92dd3e8565110d507e7.jpg
It is all in our imagination

More flying av's and the option to drive them yourself. The action needs to be in the air as well. Imagine chasing with a fleet of av's how awesome would that be?

Nonetheless OP is right. Cyberpunk needs more dynamic, less scripted stuff. A total makeover that will make you feel the city is alive.

Let's hope for those big fixes first 😅

Agree with OP, but I would say that the first step on the way to making night city feel more alive would be to have better AI for the public and vehicles.

Once that is sorted though, I would love to see more (dynamic) crime going on, different places, different types. Either be the victim yourself (on foot or when driving) or 'rescue' some random stranger

Top Bottom