E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

+

while there still wont be preparation for mentioned reasons, the bestiary menu got updated with some of visuals inspired by the preparation menu. The other list like menus (eg characters, journal, etc.) will get updated with these design elements in the future too.

KamehamehaNudel;n10883021 said:
while there still wont be preparation for mentioned reasons, the bestiary menu got updated with some of visuals inspired by the preparation menu. The other list like menus (eg characters, journal, etc.) will get updated with these design elements in the future too.

I'm just asking about the possibility... could the potions, oils and the bombs be equipped directly from the bestiary

Dude, you're lowkey asking for the preparation menu. Equipping potions and oils while reading the bestiary entries is exactly what preparation menu was about. You can't do that in vanilla bestiary and you won't be able to do that in E3 HUD bestiary. That's simple lol.

I understand that it was a very iconic menu during e3 but it was taken out, so too bad.

And no, for the last time, preparation will NEVER make it in the mod, so please, stop suggest it (or anything resembling it)

Really nice updates - I like the direction you are going :) (Do not forget about adding frames for the lists :p)

Have one design idea - about crafting and potions - maybe you could put the picture of crafting item and its ingrediens in such window like VULNERABLE AGAINST - I guess it is even better than my previous suggestion.

+ I know it is not the most important thing at the moment but maybe in far, far future you consider adding possibility to change(via menu) inventory animation? I know #noE3anim but still maybe:

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTa08RGJXA - really badass...
* combat pose - so you can use combat animations of drawing swords, crossbow etc.
* maybe Geralt would change standing pose for combat pose when you open the menu during the fight?

I know there will be no ETA but should I think about the update more in weeks or months? ;)

Pr0eliator;n10883261 said:
Really nice updates - I like the direction you are going :) (Do not forget about adding frames for the lists :p)

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTa08RGJXA - really badass...
* combat pose - so you can use combat animations of drawing swords, crossbow etc.
* maybe Geralt would change standing pose for combat pose when you open the menu during the fight?

are you serious?
look 4 post up please. This is getting somewhat redicolous.

As to your other ideas:
-if you mean the red texture with frame, then no. Dont think that looks very good behind lists. Tried it before.
-maybe even later, but i think the that crafting/alchemy will stay for now
- as always no eta, but i can say it wont take 2+ months i guess

KamehamehaNudel;n10883271 said:
are you serious?
look 4 post up please. This is getting somewhat redicolous.

As to your other ideas:
-if you mean the red texture with frame, then no. Dont think that looks very good behind lists. Tried it before.
-maybe even later, but i think the that crafting/alchemy will stay for now
- as always no eta, but i can say it wont take 2+ months i guess

Sry I did not see the Hyadum post(the only I did not read) xD Calm down - everything is alright. And as I stated "far, far future" - who knows what it holds.
Oki, only a bit sad about frames. But your mod, you decide. Am not going to convince you, who knows what the future holds ;)

Is it possible to make visible all the time "question" marks on the map? Every time when I'm opening the map I have to editing the filtering of the map what is annoying. Beside that fantastic mod.

Hold the button you use to drink the potion and it will change to the other slot. It's explained in the mod description.

Wietrzyc;n10888921 said:
Is it possible to make visible all the time "question" marks on the map? Every time when I'm opening the map I have to editing the filtering of the map what is annoying. Beside that fantastic mod.

bump

Top Bottom