Earning certain achievments during NG+

+
Hello!

I'm wondering if it is possible to earn certain achievements during NG+. I own the game with all DLC on GOG.com and when I played it the first time I didn't play through GOG Galaxy (Not even sure there were achievements there when I played it). Thus not earning ANY of the achievements on my first playthrough, where I did EVERYTHING you can. I now want to play on NG+ on Deathmarch and would like to get all achievements in the game. Can I earn certain achievements during NG+? Here is a list I'm refering to.

I Have a Gwent Problem Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.

Let's Cook! Learn 12 potion formulae.

Turned Every Stone Find all grandmaster diagrams for each witcher school.

The Embodiment of the Five Virtues Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.

Globetrotter Discover 100 fast travel points.

I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool Collect all available Ofieri armor and horse gear, and at least one Ofieri sword.

Card Collector Acquire all gwent cards available in the base version of the game.

Bombardier Collect the formulae for 6 different bomb types.

ALL these achievements are things I already have/own and thus not sure if they can be earned during NG+ due to the fact that most of the stuff carries over. Can you get all the items/formulae/recepies etc again? Getting duplicates that is.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your reply!

So in other words it doesn't seem likely that you can earn all achievements in NG+ once you've done everything on your first run. A confirmation on this would be nice though!

Top Bottom