Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

+
Hi, one question. There is no way to delete cloud saves? Yesterday I created a test character and I'd like to delete it, but I can't... (only in local files).

Thanks.

Clothing vendors still feel lacking? I appreciate the addition of a few items but a lot of inventory seems to be missing. Can anyone confirm if loot drops are at least more diversified now? Or is save-scumming a group of enemies still necessary to get that one item you just can’t find anywhere?
Difficult to check but I think only legendary items and mod are missing.
With the "changing room" now, as soon as you pick up a piece of clothe, it is directly added to it... Freaking awesome. Then you can filter in shops those that you don't already have. Just 20 hours in 1.6 and my "collection" is already freaking huge :D

Difficult to check but I think only legendary items and mod are missing.
With the "changing room" now, as soon as you pick up a piece of clothe, it is directly added to it... Freaking awesome. Then you can filter in shops those that you don't already have. Just 20 hours in 1.6 and my "collection" is already freaking huge :D

That’s cool but have you had any luck with Crystaljock and Deltajock jackets? Are any of those dropping for you? If you happen to find a blue mirror Crystaljock jacket or a Kuroi Raion composite deltajock biker jacket please let us know. I don’t wanna spend an entire day save-scumming to obtain those :/

Hi, one question. There is no way to delete cloud saves? Yesterday I created a test character and I'd like to delete it, but I can't... (only in local files).

Thanks.
It only keeps the most recent manual and quicksaves in the cloud, so if you save another character, the old one will be overwritten. (And then you can manually delete the save on that machine if there's also a local copy).

Cheers,
Merric
Post automatically merged:

Yep, but the opposite may not be possible (PC > Series X). It's all matter to consoles restriction, unlike PCs which don't have any.
As explained, you can load a save from a console on a PC (a save which include restrictions), but you can load a save from PC on a console (a save without any restriction). Maybe matter of PEGI (16 for Scarlet and 18 for Cyberpunk).
(And it's not from CDPR, it's from microsoft who set these restrictions...)

From the support :

But maybe you could contact the support, they will have a better answer than me for sure :)
Here's something weird: I can load my PC save files on my PS5, but I'm having trouble loading my PS5 save file on my PC!

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it's my connection, though - it's terrible weather and I'm using a mobile hotspot. :/

Either that, or it didn't save the PS5 save properly and I'll need to redo it.

After trying for some time, it tells me "The save file can't be downloaded from the cloud". Hmm.

Cheers,
Merric

Last edited:
That’s cool but have you had any luck with Crystaljock and Deltajock jackets? Are any of those dropping for you? If you happen to find a blue mirror Crystaljock jacket or a Kuroi Raion composite deltajock biker jacket please let us know. I don’t wanna spend an entire day save-scumming to obtain those :/
I only explored Waston, didn't meet Judy nor wiped Royce head, but I will keep an eye on it for sure after the heist :)
For GIGs, it would be a little later, I generally don't complete any before level 40 to get legendary item... But with the wardrobe, maybe it's now completly useless (a cool rare jacket could do the job, if I wear a crappy jacket but with great stats...) :D

An idea come in my mind, it's to buy every clothes that vendors could sell at low level to have everything in my wardrobe for "cheap" (instead of paying 10K for a green one at high level...) :)

What I need to do in order to have the option "UNTRACK QUESTS" implemented? I mean guys, of all developers I thought you would have had the least problem to understand what an immersion in games looks like.

It is shocking and unbelievable that after all those years since the game was released you have still not been able to give players an option to untrack quests so no yellow markers or things like that would no longer annoy players like me.

I am speecheless. I preordered the game and have not played it because of it. I just do not know what to do really....
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for options and ofc would not mind seeing this implemented.

But I just have to ask, in what way this is killing immersion for you? I don't want to offend, just understand your point of view.

I can absolutely understand such need in a game world like The Witcher, but in Cyberpunk?
As I see it this is almost vital for immersion (to me), maybe even not going far enough. Some sort of navigation system should be minimal standard in a high-tech year of 2077. Given that V is wearing an advanced eye implant I would even expect fancy AR navigation should at least be available.

With the added ability of cross progression. Which I am very thrilled about, it leads me to request an additional but very small feature. Please, allow us to customize save file names for our characters. This would help differentiate between my now 3 street kid saves, 3 nomad saves, and 2 corpo saves. It is a feature I had thought about in the past but now, with this addition, finally wanted to mention!

Thank you for another awesome update

I begin a new game to play with my new 6750 xt and this update. Bugs in missions, bug in save system not opening at times.

It only keeps the most recent manual and quicksaves in the cloud, so if you save another character, the old one will be overwritten. (And then you can manually delete the save on that machine if there's also a local copy).

Cheers,
Merric
Thank you! The save management could be better, but random saves bother me a lot.

I do have one question about the motor cycle neon rims though.
On PS you're supposed to press L3 while driving, but for me (using CT-3X) it just turns it off again... (I'm on PS4)

EDIT: I have a similar-ish problem on PC in that I can’t change the neon rim colours at all; LeftCtrl button only toggles them off or on. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
EDIT: I have a similar-ish problem on PC in that I can’t change the neon rim colours at all; LeftCtrl button only toggles them off or on. Anyone else having this issue?
From the on-going bug thread.

I think that's how they're supposed to work. At least that's how I read it.

There are now different colors but you can't change them.

Pretty certain that's intended.

I think some quests/events were re-organized in 1.6. I just get out of V's apartment after the heist and cops to start "Happy Together" are not here yet. There is no Tarot cards on the map yet too (nor near Tom's diner).

Edit : Both appeared after talking to Goro at Tom's diner (no sure about Tarot cards, but "Happy Together" was a little bit delayed to start only after "Playing for Time").

Last edited:
Did someone noticed that after update there is so much more visual artifacts/flickering, it's related to lighting/reflections changes i think.
Like on this video:
Im not using any DLSS or FSR and it happens randomly, never noticed that before 1.6 update. Also i saw some flickering when they were playing on stream and showing us new content

But I just have to ask, in what way this is killing immersion for you? I don't want to offend, just understand your point of view.

I can absolutely understand such need in a game world like The Witcher, but in Cyberpunk?
As I see it this is almost vital for immersion (to me), maybe even not going far enough. Some sort of navigation system should be minimal standard in a high-tech year of 2077. Given that V is wearing an advanced eye implant I would even expect fancy AR navigation should at least be available.
In the end, the yellow quest marker is annoying if you intend to do something else or just stroll through the city. (Yes, I'm perfectly aware that Hanako is at the Embers...she's been there for something like 100h now, surely she can wait some more^^)

Now, I'm not saying that it totally breaks immersion, but being able to selectively disable the on-screen marker does add to the game's immersion since I can experience Night City even better. For me, this is solved by the use of a simple mod, but other players might not be so lucky.

Top Bottom