Endless match start animation

+
Endless match start animation

Tried a two games today and in each, the animation of leader cards being presented with VS in the beginning of the match just kept going, game started, opponent played, I could play, but I couldn't see, the animation kept repeating on and on.

After 3 losses in the past three days in clearly won games because of the graveyard bug, now I had to forfeit 2 games because the animation blocked my screen and stopped me from playing properly. I am pissed, this shouldn't be happening, I want my MMR.

Attachments

• photo171861.jpg
    photo171861.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 80
  • photo171871.png
    photo171871.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 80
Seems like the new patch introduced some unwanted side effects. Please try the following steps:
  1. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker).
  2. Remove/disable all third party overlay applications (e.g. FRAPS, RivaTuner).
  3. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  4. Disable the Galaxy overlay (only for debugging; it should be enabled for buying kegs and inviting friends).
  5. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game (also removing the game data when asked).
  6. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.
EDIT: The add-ons seems to be the problem, confirmed by CDPR:

Vinthir;n9633021 said:
This issue is due to using outdated GwentTracker mod. Please disable it or update it to the latest version, which its developers released.

Last edited:
Lost to "GLITCH:

Christ, after the latest update my game kept getting stuck in the matchup opening. Like where there';s you vs the enemy screen.
I cant play the game with that shit so i had to leave the game. It happened 3 times and i lost like 100+mmr alrd jeez

Bug? the Leader vs Leader screen keeps appering

Like the title says, when i start a game, i manage to mulligan my cards, ut then the Leader vs Leader appears for some time and dissapear, it ry play a card and it happens again, over and over and over....

Opening opponent VS screen keeps reappearing during game

Hi I just played a game where the opponent screen keeps cycling, leaving me about 4 seconds to see the game board and take any action, making it impossible to play competitively. Needless to say I lost the ranked game because of this. I'm trying to upload some pics but not working well see if I can get it going.

Seems like Gwent Tracker made the problem for me. If I don't use it, the game works fine. GwernUp also seems fine.

Yes, trackers can lead to several bugs and glitches. Both GTracker and GUp.
I had same problem (using gwent tracker) in a first game i've started after update.
After restarting the game and updating gwent tracker - problem was gone.

hi same thing here since tomorrow can't play this game anymore half of the games does it and i lost 150 mmr since yesterday, i uninstalled this game cause if they make a patch out when it isn't tested and 100% safe they haven't to be able to make a game

Just reinforcing that if you're using 3rd-party software (like GwentUp), be sure to uninstall it before downloading new patches. If not possible (because the new patch surprised you when you went to run the game), definitely uninstall 3rd-party stuff and run a verify / repair before playing. Leave it uninstalled until the creators have time to update it or verify that it works correctly with the new Gwent version.

Top Bottom