Every Tyger Claw Member is hostile

+
So where ever I go, no matter the time or location, every member of the Tyger Claw Gang is instantly hostile and wants to attack me, which ruins quite a lot of quests, especially side quests. Is there anyway to fix this issue?

So where ever I go, no matter the time or location, every member of the Tyger Claw Gang is instantly hostile and wants to attack me, which ruins quite a lot of quests, especially side quests. Is there anyway to fix this issue?
You means that you enter directly in combat without any "warning" ?
(I ask, because indeed in hostile areas, enemies will attack you on sight^^)
If yes, are you using mods (or used mods in the past without reinstalling the game) ?

I mean they detect me first, as if I was in a hostile Area, and when I don't go out of their sight, they start to attack me.
Ok, so generally Tygers (other enemies too) are hostile even in streets (except in rare case on streets), they will attack you after the "warning" detection icon (yellow one which turn to red).
For me, except in rare cases, tygers will attack me if I stay too close too long.

Ok, so generally Tygers are hostile even in streets (except in rare case on streets), they will attack you after the "warning" detection icon (yellow which turn to red).
Okay got it, but i just played the Gig "Playing for Keeps" where you can bribe the Bartender to give you the Eye you're supposed to steal. I wasn't even able to go into the bar without the Bartender himself wanting to attack me as well as every other Tyger Claw Member attacking me so I had to steal it.

Okay got it, but i just played the Gig "Playing for Keeps" where you can bribe the Bartender to give you the Eye you're supposed to steal. I wasn't even able to go into the bar without the Bartender himself wanting to attack me as well as every other Tyger Claw Member attacking me so I had to steal it.
Ok, so "maybe" you fought tygers near (just) before ?
Like those close to the drop point (former NCPD event) or those (3) in the small alley just next to the restaurant ?
(it's already happen to me when I trigger a fight "too close", enemies in the area of the GIG are alerted and still attack me on sight even after a good while).

I have, but not just before. I wanted to do this Gig before, then I got into combat with them because they attacked me for no reason, so I left and came back after a few ingame Days. Could this be the reason?

I have, but not just before. I wanted to do this Gig before, then I got into combat with them because they attacked me for no reason, so I left and came back after a few ingame Days. Could this be the reason?
Yep very possible :(
Like I said, it happened to me in this GIG. I killed/fought the three dudes just next to the restaurant, something which probably alerted the enemies in the restaurant. But I never complete any GIG before reaching the level 40, so after a "long" while, I came back, and Tygers on the restaurant attacked me on sight (there was no way to discuss with the bartender) :)

So since, if there is an "active" GIG in a area, I avoid to create mayhem too close :)

Yep very possible :(
Like I said, it happened to me in this GIG. I killed/fought the three dudes just next to the restaurant, something which probably alerted the enemies in the restaurant. But I never complete any GIG before reaching the level 40, so after a "long" while, I came back, and Tygers on the restaurant attacked me on sight (there was no way to discuss with the bartender) :)
That kind of sucks. :/
But oh well, thanks for the help anyway!

That kind of sucks. :/
But oh well, thanks for the help anyway!
Yep, quite annoying (but if you killed their buddies just near them or create a mayhem nearby. It's still gangoons, they won't ignore it^^).
Fortunately, in this GIG, talking to the bartender is only one of the "pacific" ways to retrieve the eye :)

i wish every gang that noticed me would attack. would give me more to do and make street cred feel like it did something

i wish every gang that noticed me would attack. would give me more to do and make street cred feel like it did something
Your relation with them is related to how many of them you killed. At some point they will be insta-aggresive.

With that mission you have to find out the bartender is cheating first from the computer. Do not get detected at all or they will be looking for you.

Find another way into the bar, a backdoor maybe?

Top Bottom