Express yourself

+
SquallDLeonhart said:
:D Usually, I'm for the truth.. but if she prefer, I can even erase my two quotes.. wait, you have a quote of me :) two people have the "key" for that sentence :D
Yeah, it's truly a trap, but if she prefers, I'll delete the quote.

SquallDLeonhart said:
I don't care
Guess that's an answer.

Some User called Dearg Ruadhri visited my profile (dunno why and how cuz i don't visit english version of that forum at all :)), so I checked on him and it brought me here. Nice thread U've got here so I decided to take a part of it :D

Firstname in RL : Kamila
Birthday : 8th January 1990
Family status : forever alone
job / education / school: Still studying, 2nd year of english philologhy
dream job: Tbh I've no idea what I would like to do for living. I'm sure I don't want to be a teacher :D
Hobbies: As most ppl here - gaming. I prefer shooters, CoD and HL forever! Ofc I like rpgs too. I'm a huge fan of Mass Effect series. I think i don't need to mention The Witcher, cuz it's obvious. I've got also a problem with League of Legends...I spend too much time with it :D Second thing is music. I love heavy sounds, especially on live concerts (Up The Irons!). Next thing is reading. I read everything that comes into my hands.
Things you hate in RL: Intolerance in every aspect.
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Watering can I guess. I like to watch how flowers blossom.
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Margaret Thatcher
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a car and go on a journey around the world.
Why do you love The Witcher: Great world, charismatic characters and sense of humor.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Vampire, cuz living forever could be fun.

Ih! Our appreciated and beloved Dear Dearg ;)
BTW :
"Family status : forever alone"

That sounds like too long, doen't it?

Wichat said:
BTW :
"Family status : forever alone"

That sounds like too long, doen't it?

I wrote it ironically, don't worry :) For now I like that state. Finally no one tells me what I can or can't do.

Kamila said:
Some User called Dearg Ruadhri visited my profile (dunno why and how cuz i don't visit english version of that forum at all :)), so I checked on him and it brought me here. Nice thread U've got here so I decided to take a part of it :D
Hehe, to be honest, it was quite a coincidence, as I've been looking at the active users list and checked out some users whose name I haven't seen around here. Anyway, if you decide to join the English part of the forum, I'm happy it turned out that way. :)

Kamila said:
Now you make me blush again, Dear Wichat...

Well, then I continue the original topic. I like such questions, it reminds me of these friendship books in school :)

Firstname in RL:
Anja
Birthday: 5th Feb 1987
Family status: in a relationship, no kids
job / education / school: video engineer
dream job: stage director of a daylight horror movie, payed games tester would be nice, too:) But I'M confident with my job
Hobbies: gaming (normally more "slow" games because of gaming sickness), travelling, books, music, sports, hang out with my friends
Things you hate in RL: racism, intolerance, more mundane: get up too early
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: fertilizer maybe?
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Dave King, but that might change every few months
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: pay the installments of Mom's house; travel around for at least a year and the rest goes to the bank account (last one is boring, I know :) )
Why do you love The Witcher: love the dark, complex world, the deep story, the dirty intrigues, the well designed and partially quite attractive characters
Favorite character in TW (max 2): chosen by the books: Dandelion by far, but in the game I have a little crush on Iorveth's character
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: a troll probably, so I have the chance not to get killed by Geralt's sword...and I could eat elf soup with onions :D

Guest 3593423

- Firstname in RL : Steven

- Birthday : 10th June 1990

- Family status : single

- Job / education / school: Degree-year student, concept artist http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/
Dream job: Concept Artist

- Hobbies: Reading, concept art

- Things you hate in RL: Beaurocracy, insincere people, noise

- If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Spade... because hard work will get you everywhere

- Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Feng Zhu (concept artist)

- If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Finish my studies, and save the $$$

- Why do you love The Witcher: Because it's realistic, has little magic, and has an epic story

- Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and Dandelion

If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Dragon, because they are just too epic

Firstname in RL : Kelly
Birthday : January 15th 1985
Family status : engaged to be married by law (married by religion)
job / education / school: home health aid to my mother and father
dream job: photographer in my own studio
Hobbies: reading photography, photo editing, pissing people off with my smart mouth, some writting
Things you hate in RL: people who think that their religion and moral ideals is the only right choice!
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: i think i'd be the dirt (yes it's a tool!) that helps keep the plants stable and fed and the roots warm.
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): my future child if i ever get to have one
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: build my parents a house and myself one right next door so that we can each have our own place and yet i can been there for them without feeling like i'm smothered.
Why do you love The Witcher: i love that it's a sexy game. i also love the story lines
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: i'd be the kayran cause everyone said it was a "Bi##h

kaye01 said:
Firstname in RL : Kelly
Birthday : January 15th 1985
Family status : engaged to be married by law (married by religion)
job / education / school: home health aid to my mother and father
dream job: photographer in my own studio
Hobbies: reading photography, photo editing, pissing people off with my smart mouth, some writting
Things you hate in RL: people who think that their religion and moral ideals is the only right choice!
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: i think i'd be the dirt (yes it's a tool!) that helps keep the plants stable and fed and the roots warm.
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): my future child if i ever get to have one
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: build my parents a house and myself one right next door so that we can each have our own place and yet i can been there for them without feeling like i'm smothered.
Why do you love The Witcher: i love that it's a sexy game. i also love the story lines
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: i'd be the kayran cause everyone said it was a "Bi##h

You look great (to me)!! I can see a little part of my life reflected in your post. Welcome

I didn't see this till now, so here we go :):

Firstname in RL : Abdulla
Birthday : 14th March 1991
Family status : Single
job / education / school: Final year of University, BSc Accounting & Finance.
dream job: Hopefully something to do with Video Games, either editorial or on Youtube. I'm also currently studying business which I love. So for that either Auditing or Business Lawyer.
Hobbies: Gaming, Football, Reading, and watching TONS of TV Shows.
Things you hate in RL: Pricks who pick on people and think they are better than everyone.
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Scythe? So I could cut everything :).
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Half of it charity. The other half I'll split into two, one in the bank the other spend it on myself and family.
Why do you love The Witcher: A variety of things really. A beautiful world and expansive setting are my two favorites.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Triss.
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Dragon. 1. I can breath fire. 2. I can fly.

Top Bottom