Express yourself

+
My turn! :D/>

First name IRL: Dennis

Birthday: June 3rd 1994

Family status: Single

Job/education/school: Studying Law in College :)/> First year.

Dream job: I hope to end up as Lawyer, Prosecuter or Judge some day :)/>

Hobbies: Gaming (obviously), watching movies, going out with friends, I also like to play poker, reading, watching TV shows.

Things you hate IRL: Trashtalking behind someone's back, if you don't have the courage to say it to my face then don't say it at all.

If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: A garden hoe :D/> Why? Just because I can! That's why! :p/>

If you have 1.000.000 Euro, what would you do with it: I'd buy myself a place of my own and a nice car. I hate living with my parents >.<

Why do you love the Witcher: I think it's a great story driven RPG with a beautiful immersive world. I love the feeling that you're walking around in the Middle Ages though with Magic and magical creatures to kill. I love the fact that the characters are sometimes simpleminded whereas others are clever and witty. Some can be just rude and call you a 'son of a whore' which triggers Roche to be angry as hell :p/>
I just love it :D/>

Favorite Character in TW (Max 2): This is hard! D: I think I'm going to have to go with... Dethmold, I find his homosexual preferences hilarious, he's just a misunderstood evil bastard :p/> And Dandelion, super spy Dandelion who had to flee to Oxenfurt for a flyer he made :p/>

If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: The talking Golem in the Quest: "The Secrets of Loc Muinne" because I like riddles! :D/> (not that I'm particularly good with them, but I like them)

First name in RL: Bijan
Birthday: January 15, 1992
Reason for loving The Witcher: Visceral portrayal of life, social issues, and the dynamics of social personae; not to mention Geralt of Rivia, a protagonist with the same existential intensity and drive as Guts (Berserk) and The Punisher (Marvel Comics). I should also state that Geralt of Rivia would be able to tear apart Twilight "monsters" and Harry Potter "wizards" with ease.

Firstname in RL : Adrian

Birthday : 30. March 1990

Family status : in a relationship

job / education / school: dj, tourist guide

dream job: cave explorer ( I am one, but not pro )

Hobbies: music, long nature walks, CAVES:)

Things you hate in RL: the actual collective carcinogenic consciousness present in thez worldz

If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: mmm can i be a sunray?:D/>/>

Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Robert from Massive Attack

If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: buy a castle oc -.-

Why do you love The Witcher: 1st of all my country ( Montenegro ) is similar to Poland, and in fact, tribes from today's Poland inhabited these lands long ago, so we share something, something Sapkowski and CDProject awoke inside of me and for that I'm extremely grateful

Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Letho and Yenn

If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: my modesty says WOLF:) and if it has to be a monster, maybe a cockatrice ey?:D/>/>

Nice "meeting" you :)

hmmm ... ok here goes

Birthday : in January 1975
Family status : married
job / education / school: Linux systems engineer
dream job: I like my job, haven't found the perfect company yet though
Hobbies: cooking, languages, travelling, collecting records, gaming, books, knife sharpening (with water stones), politics, comics, IT related stuff
Things you hate in RL: right-wingers, ignorant people, boring weather (like today), many other things ;)/>
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: hmmm trick question :)/> maybe a scythe, I like working with those
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): uh. never thought about that. can't think of anyone. maybe Ian Curtis, but he's dead.
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: use it to travel! and to buy lots of useless crap. and safe some for potential kids.
Why do you love The Witcher: Because it's not stupid, and doesn't treat me as such either. And because it's not a my little pony game.
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Letho. And the friendly vodyanoy priest.
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: A midday bride because they are scary.

Hi guys and girls of The Witcher family!

Today is not a good date for me, Victor has gone forever just a year ago, weirdly the same day of his birthday (today he'd be 52 years old). I really still miss him. But every time I enter in this forum I always remember him with a lot of thankfull because the fault that I knew TW and CDPR was him.

He knew about my love of RPG's and my demand for good quality graphic design. So one day he surprised me almost "forcing" me to enter in a site: trust me, look at those graphics, watch these videos and tell me what you think

The videos were on youtube about a game with endearing resminiscence of Medieval European, with a character that attracted me at first sight (maybe because he had the same hair color, the same determination and the same sour face that Victor had, who knows ? :rolleyes:/> ).
The next day he handed me a pirated copy from BitTorrents and he told me: try it. I did. 2 days after he had already given away to me my original copy downloadable.

Today I find it impossible to separate The Witcher from my the remembrance of Victor, and how he sweetly spoiled me so often.

So today March 3, 2013, I want to share with the family of The Witcher this little grain of sand among many special cases that unite us, thanks to a common link: Geralt of Rivia.

Thank you very much for allowing me this daring license.

I />/> V.

So this was a friend who introduced you to The Witcher? Too bad he can't be here today to share the game with you, but that's a sweet story Wichat. Always interesting to hear how people stumbled across the series.

That's awful Wichat :(
Though I'm glad you can remember him this way and I'm sure he wouldn't want it differently,
it's hard to lose someone special to you and I'd like to speak (however late it may be) my condolences and wish you the best of luck and happiness.
I'm sure Victor must've been someone special to you and deserves to be remembered like you do. :)

Once again, I wish you the very best!

What a sweet tribute, and what a nice way to remember your Victor. Thank you for posting it. You have our sympathy and our prayers.

slimgrin said:
So this was a friend who introduced you to The Witcher? Too bad he can't be here today to share the game with you, but that's a sweet story Wichat. Always interesting to hear how people stumbled across the series.

Not only a friend but my couple, we lived for almost 10 years together, not offcial contract between us. But he always said I was his wife, and I that he was my husband...:)/>

@SlimeDynamiteD and @Guy N'wah, thans for your words. Sadness aside, this forum and most of all you have unknowingly helped me much. This community is special even in this.

Yes, Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the CDPRs

Wichat said:
So today March 3, 2013, I want to share with the family of The Witcher this little grain of sand among many special cases that unite us, thanks to a common link: Geralt of Rivia.

Thank you very much for allowing me this daring license.

I V.

I'll drink to you and him, if you allow.
I'm sad to hear.

That's so sad, Wichat. I just want to give you a big hug! *hug*

Even though we sometimes have misunderstandings (due to language more than anything else), I am really glad that you are an active member of these forums.

monotoy said:
I'll drink to you and him, if you allow.
I'm sad to hear.

Thanks, but please, don't be sad, try to see the nicer face of my post: I'm thanfully to all of you />

Dragon said:
That's so sad, Wichat. I just want to give you a big hug! *hug*

Even though we sometimes have misunderstandings (due to language more than anything else), I am really glad that you are an active member of these forums. />

Thank you very much! I loooooove hugging /> And I enjoy our misunderstandings as a fun and wholesome exercise />

Wichat said:
Thanks, but please, don't be sad, try to see the nicer face of my post: I'm thanfully to all of you

no worries, I see the nicer face of your post: that's why I drink to the two of you.

It's a very sweet tribute, Wichat.. as sweet as the song "Starway to Heaven" that you have posted some time ago.. I'm sure that your Victor was an amazing person :)

SquallDLeonhart said:
It's a very sweet tribute, Wichat.. as sweet as the song "Starway to Heaven" that you have posted some time ago.. I'm sure that your Victor was an amazing person :)/>

He was. I was very lucky.

Firstname in RL : George.

Birthday : 23th Oct 1985.

Family status : single again.

job / education / school: currently unemployed but rich/high school graduate and some university which i abandoned just before graduation/ school 2 schools, private both, full of trash-people both.

dream job: hitman, ring-leader, mafia member.

Hobbies: gaming, reading, darkweave music, martial arts, gardening, cooking.

Things you hate in RL: friends that betray and backstab you, girls that play you for a fool, women that cheat on you, sitty-charactered and beachy-mannered people who progress and advance in life while good people fall back or become their leverage and stepping stones, etc.

If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Scythe; my dream has always been to cleave away all the trashy parasites turning your beloved garden into a fruitless wasteland (and apparently as a metaphor too; plus the scythe is associated with death ).

Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): The leader of north korea, with the sole purpose of convincing him to nuke out the HAARP facilities instead of USA.

If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Go live in another country, people here are horrible; plus in any other country, the same sum of money would have twice as much greater value...

Why do you love The Witcher: Its world has a great charm, and bears many certain or abstract resemblances to ours.

Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Foltest, Geralt.

If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Reverend in act 1. That is the single greatest and most damaging monster i have ever met in a game.

Top Bottom