Express yourself

+
#Firstname in RL : Anna# Birthday : 26th August 1980# Family status : Married just over a year now. No kids yet, but trying. 2 cats and a Samoyed.# job / education / school: Chef# dream job: Supreme Overlord of Earth# Hobbies: Gaming, reading, writing, drawing, cooking, dancing, crafts, gardening, films and music..... oh and buying shoes :p# Things you hate in RL: Ignorance.# If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: A scarecrow, because I rather like the idea of sitting all alone in a corn field.# Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): I would have liked to have met Bill Hicks. In fact everyone I can think of is dead :-\# If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Shoes....# Why do you love The Witcher: Because it's intruiging.# Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and... Geralt!# If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Hmmm, I dunno, I guess like Bruxa or Werecat (not seen but mentioned in other Beastiary entries). Ohh or an Ifrit, they are kinda cute.

Firstname in RL: NicoleBirthday: September 1979Family status: SingleJob / Education / School: Student of history and religious studiesDream job: Don't knowHobbies: Reading, writing poetry, RPG, renaissance fairsThings you hate in RL: Intolerance and stupidity If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Perhaps a lawnmower because I like sharp things ;)Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Steven Erikson, some historical people like Alexander the Great, Richard the Lionheart, Saladin, the founders of the world religions (to discuss the differences and similarities)If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: A lot of travelling Why do you love the Witcher: It has a twisted humor similar to my ownFavorite character in TW (max 2): GeraltIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: A dragon because I love and collect them in all shapes and colors. :D

# Firs tname in RL : Marko# Birthday : 22nd May 1985# Family status : unmarried, but with a girlfriend# Job / education / school: conference interpreter# Dream job: university lecturer/researcher# Hobbies: gaming, reading, volunteering on research projects, wasting time creatively# Things you hate in RL: being late for appointments/meetings# If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Jungian psychology, eh? ;) A hose -- bringing water to distant places.# Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): A living person? Richard Dawkins.# If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Go on a luxury cruise around the world and buy myself a mean gaming machine from what's left of the money.# Why do you love The Witcher: Refreshing.# Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and Shani.# If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Catoblepas -- rare and amazing. ;D

Firstname in RL : TerriBirthday : 1965Family status : DivorcedJob / education / school: Disabled Veteran/ several years college- keep changing majorDream job: microbiologist, or professional musician, or computer guruHobbies: Reading, Quilting, Gaming...Things you hate in RL: inconsiderate behavior and intentional stupidityIf you were a gardening tool, which one and why: hand spade- I like to dig things upWho do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Living? Neil DeGrasse TysonIf you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: pay off bills, buy a new house, finish all my college degrees, and share the rest with my friends- might set up a companion animal sanctuaryWhy do you love The Witcher: great story!Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Zolton, so farIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Wyvern- closest thing to being a dragon I've seen so far

# Firstname in RL : Magnus# Birthday : 23th Nov 1989# Family status : single/still live at home# job / education / school: Computer tech support trainee / High school w/ 2 years of trainee work before final exam / Heimdal VGS# dream job: No idea.# Hobbies: gaming, reading, music (various types of metal and deathcore mostly), playing guitar, doing random, pointless crap with friends etc.# Things you hate in RL: Stupid people (aka. creations that should have been shot at birth)# If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: A flamethrower. Me =/= good at gardening# Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): No idea.# If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Given it to my brother and father, so they could finish their crap and left me alone...# Why do you love The Witcher: One of the few fantasy RPG's I've played that has been directed primarily at mature audience, resulting in a intriguing storyline, environments and characters # Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Haven't really gotten that far yet, but so far Geralt and that damn priest, for the sake of having something good to sink my sword into.# If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: That huge insect things (I'm terrible at remembering names of people and stuff), because it is big, powerful, and awesome.

Firstname in RL : JefferyBirthday : December 1st 1981Family status : single :beer:job / education / school: Looking for work/part-time painter and just have an associates right nowdream job: Brewmaster at my own brewery.Hobbies: Homebrewing, Games(PC and some console stuff), hiking random/beautiful places, cooking, keeping Kane, my dog, from pissing all over everything I plant, oh and creative landscaping.Things you hate in RL: Societal norms, expectations to follow an absolute path in life. Oh and people that constantly have to speak whether thye have something to say or not.If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Machete, because sword-like tools are awsome!Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Maybe Daniel-Day Lewis or Alton Brown from Good EatsIf you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy the rights to Xenogears from Square Enix and find a really awsome group of talented developers to help me craft it's story in full. Or possibly just buy a home in the woods/mountains/any fairly secluded place.Why do you love The Witcher: It reminds me of why I play games in the first place. Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Definitely NOT Alvin, I hate him. Zoltan is by far my favorite character, wish I could have that dwarven bastard fight with me the entire game.If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: One of those Big Brothers(or whatever they're called) because I'm a hulking oaf in RL.

Firstname in RL: Tadek (Ted)Birthday: June 29 1987Family status: Yes I have a family :pJob / Education / School: CD Projekt RED! CD Projekt RED! And emm Eriash slave. Im studing Social Studies and Political scince at the Warsaw UniversityDream job: Im doing it now! (OK maybe I could find a bag with 100 million dollars and then I would be an owner of CD Projekt RED… eh)Things you hate in RL: Racists, Anti-Semitism, Xenophobes, all kind of idiots, army and winter :) If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Lawnmower Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Hmm maybe my favorite author Saul Bellow?If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: I would secure my family life, but if it would be in Dollars or Euro I would give half of that for fighting with poverty Why do you love the Witcher: For the fighting system and music!Favorite character in TW (max 2): Geralt and TrissIf you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: I would definitely would choose Zeugl . After transformation I would visit my old school (especially my old math teacher)

Firstname in RL: Nobody calls me by my birth name, but I can let you in on the name I was gifted by my nephew, and that's Kykie.Birthday: 1st JanuaryFamily status: Vincent to my CarmenJob / education / school: Network engineer with a touch of audio engineering and jewellery design - anything involving my hands and a splattering of geekery, and I'm there :)Dream job: tree house or elven flet live-in testerHobbies: music, jewellery design, AtomicThings you hate in RL: willful ignorance bothers me, my birth name doesn't fit me and I really, really don't like heat.If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: I'd be the mystery tool that nobody knows where it came from, or what it's supposed to be used for, or how to use it properly... but still, it's there :)Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Ian Irvine - I just want to see if he's really human or just insanity with legs :DIf you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: begin executing my Survival Plan in preparation for the upcoming zombie apocalypseWhy do you love The Witcher: the realism of the worldspace; the dry humour; the absence of fairytale happy endings. Oh, and I would be betraying my gender if I did not mention Geralt's bum here :DFavorite character in TW (max 2): my boys, Geralt and Dandelion :)If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Nightwraith - my favourite colour is blue and I like the idea of swanning around fields in the moonlight :)

lovelypsycho said:
Firstname in RL: Nobody calls me by my birth name, but I can let you in on the name I was gifted by my nephew, and that's Kykie.
It's fairly easy to legally change one's name in the US -- what's it like in Australia?
Birthday: 1st January
Really and truly? Is that fun or annoying?
Not sure what you're trying to convey here ... he doesn't realize how much you love him? He turns into a werewolf? You've made him a shirt out of Fool's Parsley leaves?
I really, really don't like heat.
God, I hear ya! When it's 80 F and the rest of the world thinks the weather is perfect, I'm miserable. When it's 50 F and the rest of the world thinks it's chilly, I think it's perfect. I'd suggest we run away together if I had any idea where they had perfect weather for us. :D
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: I'd be the mystery tool that nobody knows where it came from, or what it's supposed to be used for, or how to use it properly... but still, it's there :)
*laugh* That's great! I love it!That's who I am in my family, but my friends have some idea what I'm for. :)
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Ian Irvine - I just want to see if he's really human or just insanity with legs :D
*makes mental note to go look up who Ian Irvine is*
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: begin executing my Survival Plan in preparation for the upcoming zombie apocalypse
Because if you have a million, it's a sign that other improbable things are about to happen? So, if we want to ward off the Zombie Apocalypse, all we have to do is keep you from getting rich? :) (By the way, have you ever played Zombie Fluxx?)
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Nightwraith - my favourite colour is blue and I like the idea of swanning around fields in the moonlight :)
*laugh* So much for its being a punishment for vile deeds like sororicide!

Firstname in RL: FilipBirthday: 13th Nov 1990Family status: singlejob / education / school: economic middle school in Wrocławdream job: Commander of Pancer Batalion and game tester :DHobbies: gaming, reading, story writing, techno/rock/blues music, art of war, Warhammer, D&D, kendo, battleThings you hate in RL: I hate my enemy and school.If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Pink, chain saw. Why? I don't now xD It's was my first toy.Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): R.A.SalvatoreIf you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: I would build new home (citadel :D) in Greece (near to Sparta or Athens), buy a nice car (+ tuning), buy new computer, take travel with my girlfriend around of space and buy good equip for worrior. But first... I would take this to bank for % ^^Why do you love The Witcher: Because I love rpg, fantasy and good writers. Simple.If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Strzyga (I don't now how she is named in english), because she was changed to beatyfull woman :D ^^

It's been snowing on and off here too, yet I'm not half as excited as you are VanWorden lol My cats on the other hand... :teeth:I think we need a celebration topic for happy thoughts, and a rant topic for the negativity. That way we can express ourselves in them appropriately. I'd probably land in the rant section a lot due to work. ::)

Firstname in RL: George, St. George :angel:Birthday: 15th July, 1989 (day of Jerusalem's taking, mind you ]:->)Family status: free to be alive, alive to be free, until death do us part ;)job / education / school: studying economics. Dirty thing, I hate it sooo much.dream job: no idea. Smth to do nothing and to get everything.Hobbies: first and foremost - reading. Then music, films, games, idling, idling, idling...Things you hate in RL: hypocrisy (mainly because I'm an ultimate hypocrite myself), responsibility, narrow-mindedness, haste, people who should be dead still breathing ]:->If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: something sharp - a spade or smth - to be used not only for gardening, but for fertilizing as well :dead:Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): suppressing my thirst for blood... let's say, a person able to burn down a huge sum of money and not give a damn about it. Except Joker ::)If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: buy MANY books and a remote place to live (till the money comes to the end).Why do you love The Witcher: an RPG game which has a role-playing element. Rare thing nowadays. And, of course, it's the witcher world.Favorite character in TW (max 2): Zoltan and Foltest.If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: a wolf. Though the fact that a witcher passing by could use my hide to seduce a slutty dryad... makes me feel weird :hmmm:

Top Bottom