Faction Challenges are here!

+
Could it be, that some people got only 1 of 2? Have prem Lugos (don't remember if i had him) but played more wirh NR and do not have DJ :(

What a nice move from CDPR! The money that I spent on Gwent sure was worth it and I'll keep supporting you guys. If you don't deserve it I don't know who does. Thanks guys.

​:cheers:​​

Goldeneye69;n9975291 said:
Could it be, that some people got only 1 of 2? Have prem Lugos (don't remember if i had him) but played more wirh NR and do not have DJ :(

Re-loged - it was there. Thank you wery much! And thanks for being so close to the community, you are best, CDPR!

What is better than one premium gold card? Two premium gold cards :D

Although, I had to mill Dijkstra, but more scraps is nice too :D

Shuls02;n9975671 said:
I dont get it, I played SK and got only 100 dust.
Why do NR players get a much better reward? I thought this was CDPRs way of apologizing for how this event turned out.

I got 100 too, didn't abuse system and played for SK 'till the end. Damn I feel mocked

knowsGerald;n9975721 said:
I got 100 too, didn't abuse system and played for SK 'till the end. Damn I feel mocked

I did the same, could have been a scumbag and play NR but played SK instead.

I wouldn't mind if CDPR deleted premium Lugos from my collection. Actually, i would be more than happy to trade both premium Lugos and DJ for a standard gold that i don't already have.

@CDPR Could Skellige players also get the Lugos card as a reward for participating? For the note, I played NR, and yet, it just doesn't feel right. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the generousity, and I am really happy about my extra card, but I think they would deserve it just as much as we do.

(Besides, the more people is satisfied with the results now, the more people will join to the next event too. ;) )

So those who swapped faction because they saw NR winning, now got rewarded with 2 Premium golds??? How exactly is this fair??

played northern realms from the start, got both premium cards. thanks cdpr! also the wining faction will probably will also "win" some sort of nerf, me thinks. anyway hears to skellige vs nilfgaard?

Suvsz;n9976261 said:
@CDPR Could Skellige players also get the Lugos card as a reward for participating? For the note, I played NR, and yet, it just doesn't feel right. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the generousity, and I am really happy about my extra card, but I think they would deserve it just as much as we do.

(Besides, the more people is satisfied with the results now, the more people will join to the next event too. ;) )

Well, i didn't play NR. I played Skellige because i wanted to help me and Skellige players to get Madman Lugos. I knew from the 2nd day that swaping to NR could get an easy Dijsktra. But i wanted Lugos and not Dijsktra and that's why i kept playing skellige and tried my best to get skellige wins. (Wasn't this the purpose of the war event? To try and win your faction's premium gold?) Well, those who played the event this way(the way it was meant to be), they got punished.

Suvsz;n9976261 said:
I completly agree. I am a NR player and it doesn't feel right to get also the prize Skellige players hoped for.

Top Bottom