Fan collections!!!...

+
No problemo! :D

Come to think of it, I'm so pissed now cause the english version Patriot shirt I ordered MONTHS ago and the Polish comics of TF2 I ordered half a year ago NEVER arrive. DX< I wonder what will happen next to that werecat! My boss also mailed me a TW Roleplaying game months ago from Poland, that never arrive, too... How I really really hate postal service! Too many stuffs get lost.

Lol made an account just to ask
omg WHERE did you get that wonderful Iorveth tee? I would totally spend up to 70 bucks to get it...maybe more :p

Arrr, I hate you all! Your collections are amazing! But what about Czech Republic? Nothing. Nothing for us.

Oh shit, some EPIC collections here!! Some interesting ideas for display too. I'm not very cteative. :p I love the shirt. I wish there were official shirts, I'm in the market for some t shirts for summer as it is.

This is my collection! Been working on it for some time time now hope you enjoy sorry for the low res. shot.

How did I miss this thread? Wonderful stuff - i'll be sure to dig out my gear when I have a spare mo. Again, v cool thread.

Poland collector's edition from W1 here.
Collector edition for the 2.
Dedicaced poster from CDP Red (all) > my best part from my collection hehe.
The playboy with Triss in it. :D

> tfw I have no fancy boxes because I've bought the games on steam.
the books are nice though. finally the first 3 was published in my language.

Top Bottom