Suggestion for Mod creater

+
Witam! Ludzie z CDPR!

I'm one of the Witcher Series fan live in korea, since I played The Witcher 1. recently, I'm very impressed to The Witcher 3's Next-Gen updates, especially includes Korean voice dubbing option. I suppose this updates are not only service for user conveniences, but also shows proud and attached to your games around the world. as one of the fans, I'm really appreciates to your policies. it has made me fall in love Witcher world again.

and now, I'm making a mod requite to you shown passions for works and fans. for the modding, I'm trying to exporting Witcher2's some animations(.w2anim format) as can as possible(fortunatlly, exporting 3D models are not problem; as i know, for a long time, there was a few people trying to exporting its.), but there is too many difficult issues.

Witcher2 has released too many years ago. software toolkit which is made for its also old, many of them doesn't supported or can't be found at 2023. but in my view, Witcher 2 still has marvelous resources, it is too tragedy just leaving as old one. I'm really want reviving them into the Witcher3 World. that's why i'm posting this at this forum.

so I suggest. why don't you release them as open source for CDPR game modding? that is not mean converting to witcher 3 nor request REDKIT updates. for example, unpacking and release them as .hkx format or else.

I already know that suggestion is unreasonable and it can be shown assuming too much personal request. so I will agree with whatever you do.

for again, as one of the fan, I'm appreciates to shown your passions for works and polices.

Dziękuję Ci.

P.S : sorry for posting at this forum! I can't post at Gameplay-Witcher(MOD) now! but during weeks ago, i ve got too much stressful from this problem, so I wrote! Really sorry!

Of course CDPR is no longer interested in Redkit, they haven't even fixed a broken lipsync since 2015 I think. In addition, no one seems to be messing with the Redkit code yet, there are no programmers in the modding world who would patch such errors.

The situation with animations, i.e. .w2anim and .hkx files, is that no one has edited them yet or added any new animations so far, so there are no modder toolkits for that. The interesting thing is, however, that they could fit this tool from Skyrim, because they use the same Havok software and the code is very similar.

So far, the biggest achievement in modding W2 is replacing the models from the game with your own, but the way to do this is not yet published. For now, we have to deal with what is.

Witam! Ludzie z CDPR!

I'm one of the Witcher Series fan live in korea, since I played The Witcher 1. recently, I'm very impressed to The Witcher 3's Next-Gen updates, especially includes Korean voice dubbing option. I suppose this updates are not only service for user conveniences, but also shows proud and attached to your games around the world. as one of the fans, I'm really appreciates to your policies. it has made me fall in love Witcher world again.

and now, I'm making a mod requite to you shown passions for works and fans. for the modding, I'm trying to exporting Witcher2's some animations(.w2anim format) as can as possible(fortunatlly, exporting 3D models are not problem; as i know, for a long time, there was a few people trying to exporting its.), but there is too many difficult issues.

Witcher2 has released too many years ago. software toolkit which is made for its also old, many of them doesn't supported or can't be found at 2023. but in my view, Witcher 2 still has marvelous resources, it is too tragedy just leaving as old one. I'm really want reviving them into the Witcher3 World. that's why i'm posting this at this forum.

so I suggest. why don't you release them as open source for CDPR game modding? that is not mean converting to witcher 3 nor request REDKIT updates. for example, unpacking and release them as .hkx format or else.

I already know that suggestion is unreasonable and it can be shown assuming too much personal request. so I will agree with whatever you do.

for again, as one of the fan, I'm appreciates to shown your passions for works and polices.

Dziękuję Ci.

P.S : sorry for posting at this forum! I can't post at Gameplay-Witcher(MOD) now! but during weeks ago, i ve got too much stressful from this problem, so I wrote! Really sorry!
Hey there!
Just like @hub997 , I also think CDPR is done with REDkit.
But I would definitely be happy if they expanded the tools and enabled extensive TW3 and Cyberpunk 2077 modding (You know, like quest design and creating new worlds/scenes) Oh well I don't think that would ever happen....

I think you can still find some of the middle ware that are needed in order to make a proper mod with REDkit (like implementing music and other audio related stuff. You can go to the FMOD forums for example, and ask for the specific version of the software which is needed for the matter. They will provide you with the software you need).

How to go back to the previous operation, the map has changed
屏幕捕获_2023_10_04_16_54_21_271.png

Top Bottom