Few in game bugs that should be fixed

+
Hello,

I don't know if this is the correct section to report bugs in-game, however:

- In the very initial storyline (corpo) when you got to the Night club to meet Jackie the first time in the nightclub there are a couple of NPC stuck with the usual T position one is even standing in the middle of a couch
- There are items (cards, drinks, etc) on the ground that even if highlighted as obtainable with the scanner cannot be picked up, no option to do so (i.e. there is one just outside V apartment near the Burrito XXL vending machine)
- There is a graphic glitch when the Trauma team arrives in the first mission after the intro questline corpo (you know what I'm talking about) the Trauma Team "car" has some black glitches on the door part of it that opens up

I apologize if this was not the right section to post it.

Cheers

I shoudlnt criticize your intent but at the moment highlighting a few unpickupable items and a black glitch on a car is tantamount to picking on a fly in an ocean of crap. An endless ocean.

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

I shoudlnt criticize your intent but at the moment highlighting a few unpickupable items and a black glitch on a car is tantamount to picking on a fly in an ocean of crap. An endless ocean.
THATS TRUE

Top Bottom