File Version??

+
File Version??

This is my first post on the board, I have been reading threw the topics for the past hour trying to find what Im looking for and havent been successfull so I decided to start a new topic. I am sure this has been asked many times, but I have no choice to ask again, so let me appologize in advance! Anyhow, I just went threw chapter 2 and didnt have the additional quest added with patch 1.3, did realize what file version or patch i have installed, and still dont. I have navigated to my .exe file and the file version is .0.9.0.781 and the product ver is 1.0. I've attached a screenshot. That File Ver doesnt tell me anything. Can you tell me based on that, what patch I have installed? Cant find any other way what version i am running. Any info will be much appreciated!

Forum veteran
If that says something, I don't know what. You should go past the launcher into the "bin" folder and hover your mouse over the "witcher2.exe" file. It should come up with the file version :)

EDIT: Only pay attention to the first two numbers in determining which patch you have, by the way.

That's showing you the file version of the launcher, not the game. Remember that the Launcher is a program in itself, independent from the actual game version. To confirm the game version, do what 227 ^^ recommended. Right click on the game .exe inside the Bin folder, and see it there.

227 said:
If that says something, I don't know what. You should go past the launcher into the "bin" folder and hover your mouse over the "witcher2.exe" file. It should come up with the file version :)

EDIT: Only pay attention to the first two numbers in determining which patch you have, by the way.

Dude, you're so, like, EVERYWHERE. Stealing thunder from the gods.

Top Bottom