Finally dawned the Undvik Armor

+
Finally dawned the Undvik Armor

Man it is pretty to look at when Geralt is wearing it. Just hit lvl 41 and it seemed appropriate since I hadn't had a chance to check it out in my first play through. I've also decided to equip the Dwarven axe for the time being as this "secondary weapon" wasn't equip-able in my previous levels either. Now that I'm rocking full islander gear let the bad assery commence!!!

I'm crossing my finger's we get some more really awesome looking armor with the later expansions. Maybe an uber bad ass Zerkanian armor set? Or did we get that already?

donned...

I like the look of it, but, as with the other breastplate style armours, I'm awaiting a mesh replacing mod that takes away some of the (albeit historically accurate) beer belly effect...

donned...

I like the look of it, but, as with the other breastplate style armours, I'm awaiting a mesh replacing mod that takes away some of the (albeit historically accurate) beer belly effect...
You get a REDpoint just for knowing both the right verb, and recognising the historical accuracy of the breastplates.

Somebody knows the new level requirements of the Undvik armor in NG+?

Should be lvl 41 if you stuck it in your stash or had it in you inventory on your first game save before new game +.

And damn it! I even googled "donned" to make sure that I was using the verb right, I guess I was half asleep. Late night forum posts...

Should be lvl 41 if you stuck it in your stash or had it in you inventory on your first game save before new game +.

And damn it! I even googled "donned" to make sure that I was using the verb right, I guess I was half asleep. Late night forum posts...

Yes but the armorer in Skellige should sell an higher level version with NG+ i think.

Yes but the armorer in Skellige should sell an higher level version with NG+ i think.
Level 41 is the NG+ version. There's really no room for higher version because higher version would require better damage resistance stats but they are already so high you can reach 96-100% with griffin decoction. And this is really OP against guards. I remember (before NG+) with Undvik armor, griffin decoction and +25% protection from oil level 54-55 red skull guards who used to one shot me when wearing wolven gear dealt about 10-20 damage.

Top Bottom