Footprints bug after update 1.10 + Heart of Stone

+
Footprints bug after update 1.10 + Heart of Stone

Hi, This is a bit of a minor graphical bug, but is really bugging me [ pun intended :) ]

There are some muddy puddles in Novigrad and in other places in the middle of cobblestone streets, paths etc.
Before when Geralt stepped through the puddles I could see his footprints on the puddles and mudprints afterwards for a short while walking away from the puddle. Now there's no effects when stepping over a puddle, it's like stepping over a smooth solid surface.
Similarly, before when Geralt walked by a seashore or riverbank, got his feet wet and walked on the sand, there would be wet footprints clearly visible.

Basically wet footprints and puddle effects are now gone, and it's something I really admired because of the level of detail it indicated and it bothers me a lot.

I've tried all the usual fixes, verifying game files with galaxy etc but to no avail.

I think it's a bug. If anyone else has the same issue please let me know, and to CDProjectRed, would appreciate if you'd kindly look into this very small matter which is really integral to the beauty of the game, i.e. the beauty is in the small things.

Intesar

Top Bottom