Found a loaded garage behind a building

+
3 lockers each packed with 6 items. Plus 6 other containers and a datashard, and a laptop with nothing. Might be linked to a mission that hasn't started for me yet ( Got ALOT that, really way too much of that in this )

The location is next to where the Mackinaw is to buy.

The location where the Mack is to buy, behind that white building is a blue one, the garage is behind that blue one. It's under the highway ramp.

Can you make a screenshot of the maplocation? im intrigued
It's here:

cyber_garaz1.jpg

cyber_graz2.jpg

As far as I know, it's not linked to any mission.

msxyz

Forum regular
It's a secret stash. There are about a hundred of them, according to the official guide, and they're easily recognizable by the presence of epic/legendary level loot (even when V is still at low levels) or unique items. Usually, there is also a data shard explaining a bit of background on why the stuff was there. Sometimes the stash is simply a body, but with some good loot on it.

It's a secret stash. There are about a hundred of them, according to the official guide, and they're easily recognizable by the presence of epic/legendary level loot (even when V is still at low levels) or unique items. Usually, there is also a data shard explaining a bit of background on why the stuff was there. Sometimes the stash is simply a body, but with some good loot on it.
Ah alright. So do you think that the spot with the black caliburn belongs to this type of stash? I think i remember there being a shard as well.

Aw, you could have told me it takes 7 technical ability to open that thing. Walked all the way over there for nothing. :(

Well, I love to unlock doors and to loot the hidden stuff so I checked it :D It requires technical ability or authorization token, so it is quite possible that it was supposed to have a mission there.

Ah alright. So do you think that the spot with the black caliburn belongs to this type of stash? I think i remember there being a shard as well.
It's mentioned on the guide how to take that car but in a mission paragraph, if I remember correctly. The so called 'hidden gems' (as the guide calls them) are usually a sort of mini rewards for exploration

This is what makes the world enjoyable to explore. Always look for the data shards, they give things a bit more context. "Soulsvibey" but not realy. Just gives the world a bit more flavour.

Top Bottom