Frequent crashes ever since patch 1.1

+
So my game was actually in a pretty good place recently in terms of crashes. My game had became practically crash free. I could play on for hours without crashing and it was great. Even had the game engine tweak mod done by our lovely modders which I'm sure helped. Smooth gameplay was great.

Ever since the Patch 1.1, tons of crashes to desktop. Just ridiculous honestly. I'd like to backtrack. Is there a way for me to go back to the previous version? Clearly they've released a patch that "wasn't ready", ironically.

I don't think CD projekt even reads these posts I've never seen an actual developer respond. Probably too afraid of further legal litigation.

I don't think CD projekt even reads these posts I've never seen an actual developer respond. Probably too afraid of further legal litigation.
Fantastic. If only there was a way for me to give back their amazing 1.1 patch. They can keep it. I went from smooth gameplay to crash over crash. Modders may find a way to revert back if CD projekt end up being too slow. Sigh I wish steam would allow me to block these dumb updates.

Top Bottom