Full Combat Rebalance for Witcher 2

+
Full Combat Rebalance for Witcher 2

I have this installed. I noticed I have no Vitality regeneration both in combat and out of combat, and if I use a place of power that is supposed to give me higher regeneration it does nothing. Is this intentional?

Why was this moved into Tech Support? Not a tech support question at all, just wondering if that is a part of the Full Combat Rebalance or not. There are other changes I have noticed that are not documented, so just wondering if this is one of them.

ryannberg said:
Why was this moved into Tech Support? Not a tech support question at all, just wondering if that is a part of the Full Combat Rebalance or not. There are other changes I have noticed that are not documented, so just wondering if this is one of them.

I moved where I thought it would get the most help .

Alright, so although I've got this from an older version of FCR2, I imagine it's probably the same for 1.2; Vitality regen in combat (without potions) is 0.0, outside of combat 0.33 (which is 1/3rd of what it was in vanilla). The vitality circle of power does not give an absolute boost to vitality regeneration but instead applies a 1.5 multiplier (i.e. you get 50% more regen).

So the circles seem pretty pointless unless you're already using potions.

WuttheMelon said:
Alright, so although I've got this from an older version of FCR2, I imagine it's probably the same for 1.2; Vitality regen in combat (without potions) is 0.0, outside of combat 0.33 (which is 1/3rd of what it was in vanilla). The vitality circle of power does not give an absolute boost to vitality regeneration but instead applies a 1.5 multiplier (i.e. you get 50% more regen).

So the circles seem pretty pointless unless you're already using potions.

Hmm, yeah in game Vitality Regen is 0.0 for both in and out of combat, even says so on my character attributes screen. When I use a Swallow potion I get 1 vitality like every 3 seconds. But the multiplier things makes sense, since there is 0.0 for both in and out of combat, a 1.5 multiplier on 0.0 would still be 0. So it seems like in v1.2 he pretty much wanted Vitality regen to be useless?

Top Bottom