Game breaking bug in Wandering in the Dark quest

+
Game breaking bug in Wandering in the Dark quest

Before you read this please know that there might be some spoilers.

So for this quest you need to go in a dungeon and follow Keira Metz and chase the wild hunt. At some point you need to cross a bridge but the bridge is broken so Keira opens a portal to cross the bridge. A little further you have to face a member of the Wild hunt but I was too under leveled for this fight, so I just got out of the dungeon, did some leveling and after 2 levels came back to try again.

But when I entered to dungeon and tried to go through the portal to cross the bridge it didn't work. There is no way for me to cross the bridge anymore because of that broken portal. Then I tried to load up a previous save but I didn't have a save off the part before I started the quest.

Since this quest is part of the main quests I can't progress through the story anymore. My only option at this moment is to start a new game which is frustrating when you know that I've already put 15 hours into the game.

Be warned when you do this quest. Finish it or be forced to start all over again...

Exact same problem here, lost about 3 hours of running around trying to figure it out, my game is officially broken I guess...

yay.

Top Bottom