Game Crashes with Mods [1.31]

+
Game Crashes with Mods [1.31]

Hi everyone, hope you're well. I tried adding a few mods to my 1.31 game of the witcher, but I always get a game crash, no matter what mod I use. The mods look to be updated to 1.31 so I don't really know what's going on. Here is the log.

Error [modbasescripts]engine\physicsworld.ws(9): Cannot find structure 'SCollisionInfo' to import
Error [modbasescripts]game\gameplay\ability\abilitymanagertypes.ws(18): Structure 'SBlockedAbility' already defined.
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\aicombatstorage.ws(6): Cannot find class 'CAIStorageHandler' to import
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(10): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeed' already defined.
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(74): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeedDef' already defined.
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\bttaskisman.ws(4): Class 'CBTCondIsMan' already defined.
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\bttaskisman.ws(15): Class 'CBTCondIsManDef' already defined.
Error [content0]game\cameras\exploration\driftcamera.ws(136): Class 'CCameraRotationControllerDrift' already defined.
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\aistorage.ws(5): Base class mismatch. Class 'CHorseRiderSharedParams' specifies 'CObject' as a base but native code uses 'IScriptable'
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\aistorage.ws(33): Base class mismatch. Class 'CAIStorageAnimalData' specifies 'CObject' as a base but native code uses 'IScriptable'
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\aistorage.ws(41): Base class mismatch. Class 'CAIStorageHorseData' specifies 'CObject' as a base but native code uses 'IScriptable'
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\aistorage.ws(49): Base class mismatch. Class 'CAIStorageRiderData' specifies 'CObject' as a base but native code uses 'IScriptable'

Thanks for any help :boring:

there is already a thread for this http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...launching-the-game-with-mods?highlight=errors

mayb sme mod is not updated, or some file is repeated,
delete the hacks folder inside content 0 scripts game behavior_tree

delete the folder mod0000_MergedFiles from mods folder and run script merger again
open the file TelemetryJeyword.ws inside content\content0\scripts\engine folder and change:Log... to LogWithName.....

and make sure all mods are updated to that game version

Last edited:
Top Bottom