Game Won't let me Replace Cards [Mulligan Issues]

+
Windows 7 64 Galaxy latest beta game newly installed.

I am playing casual matches using the Usurper leader and the game wont prompt me to replace my cards, but my opponent is able to. Help, this is too much of a handicap for me.

Windows 7 64 Galaxy latest beta game newly installed.

I am playing casual matches using the Usurper leader and the game wont prompt me to replace my cards, but my opponent is able to. Help, this is too much of a handicap for me.

If I'm not wrong, Usurper has no mulligans. It's not a bug.

i do have the same issue - with different leaders. often im not even allowed to replace my starting hand. but then i might be able to replace cards after round one.. its random, but most of the time (my guess is about 75%) it doesnt work at all.

i found the problem... it was my lack of knowledge ;) . you get 3 mulligans over the whole match, when youre using them at the start, you wont have any later... i guess...

The mulligan screen just randomly disappears after switching 1 card, some times just doesn't show up at all even though I don't touch anything.

The mulligan screen just randomly disappears after switching 1 card, some times just doesn't show up at all even though I don't touch anything.

With Homecoming, every leader has a certain amount of mulligans (redraws) which is indicated by the number on the leader card. These mulligans are for the whole game. You can use all of them in the first round, but then you no longer have any left in the subsequent rounds. So, you either used a leader with no mulligans or already used all of them.

oh no I know that, it just messes up for example it'll say i have 3 cards left to switch, but i only switch 1 and then the screen suddenly disappears

I have created a nilfgaard deck with leader usurper. The problem with this deck is that I cant exchange cards. I have played two games with this deck. First game on round one i was allowed to exchange 1 card in round one and that was it even though on round 2 I only had 5 cards in my hand. The second game I wasnt allowed to even echange any card. Is this because of the leader? Because its not added in the decription of the leaders card

The problem with this deck is that I cant exchange cards.

With Homecoming, every leader has a certain amount of mulligans (redraws) which is indicated by the number on the leader card. These mulligans are for the whole game. You can use all of them in the first round, but then you no longer have any left in the subsequent rounds. Now Usurper is the only leader without any mulligans. The reason why you could still mulligan once is because going first is rewarded with an extra mulligan.

Im confused by the new Mulligen system. Like sometime im able to Mulligen one card, other times 5 and other times at the start of the game im not able to Mulligen at all, is there something that im missing? How comes im not able to Mulligen at all.

Im confused by the new Mulligen system. Like sometime im able to Mulligen one card, other times 5 and other times at the start of the game im not able to Mulligen at all, is there something that im missing? How comes im not able to Mulligen at all.

With Homecoming, every leader has a certain amount of mulligans (redraws) which is indicated by the number on the leader card. These mulligans are for the whole game. You can use all of them in the first round, but then you no longer have any left in the subsequent rounds. Now Usurper is the only leader without any mulligans. Also, going first gives an extra mulligan.

With Homecoming, every leader has a certain amount of mulligans (redraws) which is indicated by the number on the leader card. These mulligans are for the whole game. You can use all of them in the first round, but then you no longer have any left in the subsequent rounds. Now Usurper is the only leader without any mulligans. Also, going first gives an extra mulligan.

I realized this way too late, i was confused at first since i was getting random mulligen numbers from what I was getting before, thanks for the explaining!

I was playing a game as Nilfguard, leader Usurper, against Monsters, leader Eredin Breacc Glas and found that I could not swap any cards. Opponent could, and did swap cards his three turns but I could not. Is this a feature? a bug?

Usurper has zero mulligans, so it was working as intended. Each Leader has a specific number of mulligans, indicated on the upper left side of the card.

Top Bottom