GamesCom 2013

+
Red0oG said:
I wonder what was his reaction like

I wonder if it was MM360. lol.

Kristehpwnz said:
They should have someone watching the fucking audience.

The solution is quite simple. Just have a bag or box, make people put their camera's and cell phones in it when they walk in, and done. Tons of places do it, and after the presentation people can get their stuff back and start recording interviews but only once everyone has gotten their stuff back. I mean someone might mistake their phone for another. Nobody leaves the room until it's settled. This way no leakage will occur.

It IS sad if you have to resort to that kind of thing as it might make CDPR look paranoid, but I would understand it. :)

So any new interviews from gamescom?

Agent_Blue

Senteria said:
The solution is quite simple. Just have a bag or box, make people put their camera's and cell phones in it when they walk in, and done. Tons of places do it, and after the presentation people can get their stuff back and start recording interviews but only once everyone has gotten their stuff back. I mean someone might mistake their phone for another. Nobody leaves the room until it's settled. This way no leakage will occur.

It IS sad if you have to resort to that kind of thing as it might make CDPR look paranoid, but I would understand it. :)/>/>

So any new interviews from gamescom?

Perhaps the format is inadequate.

Be very mindful of whom you invite for your behind-closed-door presentations. Invite only a few major media ops, which would stand to loose a great deal if they'd choose to violate NDAs, and only a few at a time.

Embed visible date and time tags on footage.

But *do not* cease to be courteous towards the very individuals you have invited.
That'd be rude, unprofessional and counter-productive.

AgentBlue said:
Perhaps the format is inadequate.

Be very mindful of whom you invite for your behind-closed-door presentations. Invite only a few major media ops, which would stand to loose a great deal if they'd choose to violate NDAs, and only a few at a time.

Embed visible date and time tags on footage.

But *do not* cease to be courteous towards the very individuals you have invited.
That'd be rude, unprofessional and counter-productive.

That's very true. I just gave a nearly fool proof solution. I know it works counter-productive. It's a shame though that their trust has been betrayed.

Agent_Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgZ4GIh41Q8

The interviewer needs to learn to relax.

Kodaemon said:
I'd be scared talking to Mikołaj too, for some reason he reminds me of Michael C. Hall as Dexter :p/>

That's awesome :p I wouldn't be scared, but he might get puzzled if I introduce myself by saying, "I don't fit the code." :p

Agent_Blue

Sick and tired of release date threads? />
Here goes, my counter-offensive in the form of a quick update based off on:

Agnieszka's tweets:

@Aga_Szostak OK, so when we'll see that public gameplay? :p
@Baal_CZ Soon(ish). :p

@Aga_Szostak Hmm, some time ago you said none of those shows will be behind the closed doors, so this time it will be for everyone? :)
@Baal_CZ Nope. It was before that thing happened since then plans changed. (

@Aga_Szostak What are you going to show at Brasil Game Show and IgroMir? ;) :p
@Baal_CZ The same demo we've shown during E3/GC. We're doing a world tour with it giving everybody a chance to see it. )

And now, a palate cleanser:

Pure sex(yness)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXTYoJPIOPM

Agent_Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN0PEnjGNMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z5D6kB0s3w

Jakub Szamalek is CDProjekt's top interviewee.
Eloquent, articulate and straight to the point.

Sadly, no new info.

Finally some questions other than "How big is the world in the Witcher 3". Short but nice interview.

i was on the Gamescom with a press card so i could see a presentation of the Witcher 3 :)

the game looks awesome. The weather effects are amazing. I saw Gerald riding through the world and then a storm came and all the trees and gras were blowing in the wind. The whole world looks organic. Then CD showed us a mission to show us how the consequences of misiions will be. Gerald came into a village and peple asked him if the would kill a monster. So you have the choice to kill it and make those people happy but the other people of the village dont want that we kill the monster they want to sacrifice something to appease the monster. Gerald killed the monster but the consequnece of killing the monster is much worser then not killing. When Gerald came back the village was burning. There was a huge dispute about what we did. The elders of the village where killed and because of this the village was so weakend that another village attack it and destroyed it...

all in all an awesome presentation :)

We(at least me) really need some new info...since june 10-11 we didnt got one tiny bit of news only recycled "news" (yes, i am bored)

Alextyc1 said:
We(at least me) really need some new info...since june 10-11 we didnt got one tiny bit of news only recycled "news" (yes, i am bored)

Bored? I'm afraid to be closer to suffer a serious withdrawal symptom....

Top Bottom