gaunter o'dimm

+
I have played a lot with gaunter o'dimm but today i played against one who also used him, of course i just locked it, but no matter how many times i tried to lock him i couldnt ? anyóne else who have tried this ?

DRK3

Forum veteran
No gaunter o'dimm he is a 10 provission card with a level 6. He can only give doom and then "kill" doomed cards. He doesn't have veil
By your description, it really is Gaunter O'Dimm that you're refering, so i only see 3 possibilities:

1) It was in a row with a defender, so you couldnt target it with a lock.
2) You locked it, but it was purfied after, possibly many times.
3) It was given veil by another card, maybe the crystal veil stratagem.

Sorry for the off topic, but I cannot create a thread myself. (Mods please move it to the right section of the forum, if need be, I couldn’t find the right thread for it).

Lydia seems to be bugged when played against an opponent with Renfri leader: on melee she creates random Neutral cards instead of my opponent’s faction (I understand that Renfri leader is neutral, but how does it change the faction of the player).
Has anyone encountered this? Is this supposed to work like that?

Attachments

• 1B7C599D-2557-40EB-8D54-AD8ACF1CE32E.png
    1B7C599D-2557-40EB-8D54-AD8ACF1CE32E.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 58
  • 0A6C8483-A878-4B9D-9F9A-D83EFC0AA8E4.png
    0A6C8483-A878-4B9D-9F9A-D83EFC0AA8E4.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
By your description, it really is Gaunter O'Dimm that you're refering, so i only see 3 possibilities:

1) It was in a row with a defender, so you couldnt target it with a lock.
2) You locked it, but it was purfied after, possibly many times.
3) It was given veil by another card, maybe the crystal veil stratagem.
I really wish i had screen shot of the game, it was not purified, not on a row with a defender (i could target other cards on the same row) It wasnt using veil. So i really dont understand why it didnt work, unless he took it from my graveyard ? could that have anything to with it?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the off topic, but I cannot create a thread myself. (Mods please move it to the right section of the forum, if need be, I couldn’t find the right thread for it).

Lydia seems to be bugged when played against an opponent with Renfri leader: on melee she creates random Neutral cards instead of my opponent’s faction (I understand that Renfri leader is neutral, but how does it change the faction of the player).
Has anyone encountered this? Is this supposed to work like that?
No need to be sorry, i have never played with nilfgard but i have seen some do the same you trying to do? Dont they used some rune for it work? im no sure

Last edited:
I really wish i had screen shot of the game, it was not purified, not on a row with a defender (i could target other cards on the same row) It wasnt using veil. So i really dont understand why it didnt work, unless he took it from my graveyard ? could that have anything to with it?
Then it was probably just a bug. Sounds like something CDPR should look more closely into.

Top Bottom