Geralt Armor Glitch (Blood & Wine)

+
Geralt Armor Glitch (Blood & Wine)

At some point in the game Geralt gets dressed in some armor for a tournament. When I switched the armor, Geralt got a huge hole in his waist.
It's during the quest called: 'The Warble of a Smitten Knight'

I'll attach a screenshot. I hope someone knows a fix. I just noticed the quest I am at has a spoiler so I put it in spoiler tags.

p.s I have also had a few game breaking bugs in B&W. Getting stuck in the ground, Other glitches are textures (walls) disappearing when indoors as well as a kid walking in the air while there was supposed to be a line there. For some reason I never had any issues at all in the main game and HoS.

Attachments

• theGlitcher.jpg
    theGlitcher.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 217
It seems to be missing textures/meshes associated with the armor.

Look in your Library under The Witcher 3 and ensure the game, free DLC, and purchased DLC are installed (even if you do not intend to use their features). Then, verify the integrity of the game cache.

It seems to be missing textures/meshes associated with the armor.

Look in your Library under The Witcher 3 and ensure the game, free DLC, and purchased DLC are installed (even if you do not intend to use their features). Then, verify the integrity of the game cache.

@ SigilFrey this is a bug with the wolfen armor upper torso and any other leg part from any armor, i can confirm this.

If you're mod-free, have already tried the steps above, and Geralt is still walking about bisected at the waist, then the time has certainly come to send those tickets into CDPR Support. Hooray for bugs!

I verified, it updated 1 file and the bug is still present when I load the game. It's not present before starting the tournament. in other words when I am not given an armour. Where do I send tickets to CDPR support?

Last edited:
I verified, it updated 1 file and the bug is still present when I load the game. It's not present before starting the tournament. in other words when I am not given an armour. Where do I send tickets to CDPR support?

Click the SUPPORT button at the top of the page. Then, select Contact Us, and follow the instructions from there.

Top Bottom