Geralt's Hair physics don't work as intended when above 30 FPS (Normal hair not Nvidia hairworks)

+
Geralt's hair looks like it's glued on and doesn't look natural at all in motion when above 30 FPS, it's like they forgot to update it. I believe this is worth a fix since most PC's and consoles (in performance mode) can run the game well above 30 FPS and it's still this way in version 4.04

There is a mod that fixes this issue and CDPR can hopefully implement it officially. Here is what i mean :

Last edited:
In my opinion, the vanilla 60 FPS hair physics look way better and realistic and it’s the 30 FPS hair behaviour which the mod tries to replicate that looks way over the top, off and broken.

My guess is that the 60 FPS physics work as intended, not the other way around. 60 FPS probably allow better physics calibration and calculation than low FPS do.

Last edited:
In my opinion, the vanilla 60 FPS hair physics look way better and realistic and it’s the 30 FPS hair behaviour which the mod tries to replicate that looks way over the top, off and broken.

My guess is that the 60 FPS physics work as intended, not the other way around. 60 FPS probably allow better physics calibration and calculation than low FPS do.
Interesting take but i don't believe this is the case. I guess only CDPR knows what is intended and what isn't. Things and details like this in games also usually indicate that the game was built for 30 FPS in mind (consoles)

Last edited:
Top Bottom