Get creative in The Witcher Cosplay Competition!

+
It's already clear that there are a lot of purely awesome cosplays submitted for the competition (judjung just from the ones which appeared on the forums; I bet there are many more awesome entries which were just submitted to CDPR and didn't appear here).

So I pray to CDPR and specifically to @Marcin Momot : please, don't annouce the results the way you did it with the results of the 10 years of the forums celebration (where you just posted the names of the winners and asked all the contestants to post their work themselves).

Please, please make a nice gallery with all the photos (and videos) submitted (and not just of the winners!!). It would be a great shame if we would miss some of the entries in this contest, if CDPR doesn't post all of what was submitted, and the creators themselves wouldn't remedy it (like it happened with some of the entries for the forums celebration competition).

It's already clear that there are a lot of purely awesome cosplays submitted for the competition (judjung just from the ones which appeared on the forums; I bet there are many more awesome entries which were just submitted to CDPR and didn't appear here).

So I pray to CDPR and specifically to @Marcin Momot : please, don't annouce the results the way you did it with the results of the 10 years of the forums celebration (where you just posted the names of the winners and asked all the contestants to post their work themselves).

Please, please make a nice gallery with all the photos (and videos) submitted (and not just of the winners!!). It would be a great shame if we would miss some of the entries in this contest, if CDPR doesn't post all of what was submitted, and the creators themselves wouldn't remedy it (like it happened with some of the entries for the forums celebration competition).

Oh, we won't. Don't worry:)

The reason for that with the 10 year anniversary contest was simple - the variety of entry types.

Here it's just pictures:)

Results are coming today:)

At least! Even the most patient living being has a limit :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom