getting arrested

+
getting arrested

Shilard will enter your cell with two guards and begin to interrogate you. A Quick Time Event will appear onscreen. Hit the left mouse button repeatedly to escape and overpower the guards.

The issue is that this famous QTE does never appear on my screen and I always end dead. Why?

Forum veteran
Wichat said:
[/I]The issue is that this famous QTE does never appear on my screen and I always end dead. Why?
There's a good chance that it does appear on your screen, but you just can't see it. The QTE prompt blends into the screen and a lot of people missed it the first couple times, myself included.

Relevant thread that includes a screenshot showing what to look for.

Oh, no! I think I should review the graduation of my glasses!

Thanks a lot!!! (I've couldn't play it for that reason... )

PS
CDPR's... sometimes I hate you even for one second (but only one, I you the all remaining time)

By the way, can any nice moderator SOLVED this topic? I've got problems with EDIT windows...

Wichat said:
By the way, can any nice moderator SOLVED this topic? I've got problems with EDIT windows...

The "solved" button only works in the tech support forums. Glad you got it solved, though.

As long as you have a game in that state (got out of jail in Act III), would you be so kind as to check on a possible bug?

Some others have reported, and I think I was able to confirm, that there is a bug that makes Alchemy useless after this point. You can make new potions or bombs, but they are not added to your inventory (for example, you have 8 Swallows, you brew 4 more, you still have 8 Swallows). It happens only on this sequence (Iorveth's path, go to jail, get out).

If you find out one way or the other, would you please post your result? I'll write a proper bug report for this if you can confirm it.

I'll do it! No problem.This round I've told Iorveth to find sewer's way but, as I am already with Cynthia job, I'll change my choose and get arrested this time. :pThanks!

Top Bottom