getting random crashes

+
Since Swap patch came out i'm getting random crashes. Timing is totally random, it can crash every game, or not crash for a week. I get crashes on log-in, when deck building, doing nothing in game menu, during match, when loading match.
Contacted both GOG and Gwent support, got lots of copy-paste "reinstall-update" stuff which didn't help. Took them 5-7 days to answer every time, ticket was open for almost 2 month. Final suggestion was to reinstall Windows, and they even weren't sure it would help me, because "no one else is getting crashes".
I have no idea what is causing crashes, and i don't want to reinstall windows only to see another crash. Most likely it's connection issues from Gwent servers, because no other game or software crash on my PC, if it was problem on my side, it would crash in predictably pattern and not randomly.

Did that.
It can be some rare exception related with hardware-software that devs didn't notice or care to test or fix. But now nothing will be done until Homecoming is released, no reason to fix a game is you change everything.

Top Bottom