Gig untill death do us part and cyberpsycho sighting discount doc bugged ?

+
Hello im on xbox one S im on my second play through as nomad completed everything in the first streetkid.
Now on the gig untill death do us part im stuck in the elevator it say,s go to the top floor but on the pad it shows 12: apartments in red so can,t go up or am i missing something ?

With the cyberpsycho i defeated him (didn,t kill) took his shard read it then scanned the 4 ppl checked the laptop but still say,s find evidence or again am i missing something ?
This all started (i think) had 2 or 3 updates in since last year december) after the last update never had any problems with gig,s quests missions on my first play trough

thanks for replying so quick thought it would take some time .(y)
Not sure if you read it .
But yes thats what i said i took the psycho down didn,t kill him right after that looted his shard which you have to read did that, then scanned the 4 body,s around the garage and looted there money after that ichecked the 3 messages on the computer in the garage still say,s i need to find evidence
Post automatically merged:

even watched a you tube video about that psycho even after i allready did this in my first play trough as a streetkid did the same thing as the person did in the video but in the video it was done after checking the computer . mine the area stay,s yellow and say,s i need to find evidence so i don,t know.

Watched a video as well for the gig and that person just steps in the elevator and presses the button and it go,s up but im stuck in a elevator that doesn,t want to go up:oops:

To be honest its no big deal im pretty much done anyway with this play through just wanted to let know there is a bug or i think it is like i said i had no problems at all with gig,s missions etc on my first play through.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I must have read it too fast because I totally missed the laptop part. Whenever I have problems with that gig, it's usually centered on a missed detail in the garage or fixed by reloading the closest save and redoing the encounter. It is a fairly common bug for some reason.

yes i know did that as well right away went back 3 saves total but still the same .
And to be honest ( could be wrong ) i thought there was a fifth person from when i did that that the first play through in the far back corner where all the trash bag,s are but could be wrong about that didn,t see a fifth on that you tube video either
Post automatically merged:

But no worries ill probably start on third play through as corpo see if thats any different

Always save before doing any quest or mission. I find that if some bug out, 2nd time is fine if you reload a safe before you start. Also, things get to buggy, completely exit the game and restart.

Top Bottom