Gold Talent Distribution Issue

+
Gold Talent Distribution Issue

I searched so please forgive me if this has been said before but for some odd reason I can not distribute my gold talents. I have everything distributed for my sword but I can't distribute a gold talent to the level 5. I have about 5 Gold Talent points and have yet to be able to use one. I am currently in the Swamp Graveyard near the end.Help is appreciated.Thanks,Outlawsx.

Do you have sufficient level in Strength, Dexterity, or Stamina? You can't get Level 5 in a sword style unless you have at least level 4 in the governing attribute.You need Level 4 Strength to get Level 5 Strong styles, Level 4 Dexterity to get Level 5 Fast styles, or Level 4 Stamina to get Level 5 Group styles.Since you can't get level 4 attributes with Gold talents, you need to spend Silver talents to raise those attributes to the needed level, then you can get the level 5 styles.

Ahh, I did not know that but I see now that that is definitely the problem, I have them at level 3, not 4, so that is keeping me from spending the Gold Talent for my swords.Thanks.

Top Bottom