Gotta say this

+
Gotta say this

Before going into the game I tried to manage my expectations. Needless to say I failed and was riding coach on the hype train. CDPR, you guys created a masterpiece! I'm not just saying it this is far beyond anything we've seen so far in gaming. The gameplay, the setting, the story... This is a masterpiece, thank you! PS. I'm saying this while I'm about 50% through the game. :hatsoff:

I have to say, I agree.

I have been playing this game just for 2 hours, but I already love it sooo much. I really enjoyed graphic, when I entered village with Vesemir, but after that evening and night came and I love it even more.
And than there was fight with noonwraith - not just one beast to deal with, but wraith with own (quite touching and interesting) story, interesting investigation and quite long and great fight. And there is still chance this will continue somehow, because there was dialog option with that father (contract was from him) to ask aphotecary girl in village.

So I really love this game ... score: 11/10

To be at least little critical, I will write some cons ..

1) People (children included) are partying all day long. I expected abandoned fields and village after sunset, but drugged childrens are still singing, running and doing other fishy activities
2) Dialog options could have been improved - I talked to Vesemir about the gryph, then I did some research and when I came back, I have just the same dialog option: "I have two news bad and good.." and AFTER that there was new line "I learned something about him..". I almost missed this dialog, but thanks to my thoroughness I found it just by accident.

Top Bottom