GTX 760 2GB OC Edition performance

+
GTX 760 2GB OC Edition performance

Hey guys,

Very happy with the game but my FPS are very very low, I've dumbed down all settings to Low besides Texture quality and I'm having a hard time to even hit 60fps!

I usually run all games between High/Ultra, so I'm really confused on what's going on.

Specs:

i5 3750k
EVGA GTX 760 OC 2GB
8,00GB RAM

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Hey there,

I made a similar post earlier. My specs are:

i7-3820 CPU
16.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GTX 670 <=Getting a bit old

Same as you, usually I'm able to run all games at fairly high settings. The game seems to run okay when started up, but after a few minutes the frames are at about 15. It looks like it isn't using a ton of my memory, nor much CPU, so I don't know whats up.
Hopefully someone knows something about this?

Hey Hemis,

I have the same exact issue, my CPU is only used 35% and RAM between 1500 and 2000.

Also it says the GPU is over 82º temp ( which is fine) but it feels like its being pushed to the max however, I'm not getting any decent results I have all PP OFF and everything on low besides texture quality which is on medium.

Plus, I cant play with solid 60 fps with those settings i'm between 45-55 doesnt seem like im using the full potential of my PC.

Similar setup to you guys, haswell i5 4670 cpu , gtx 760 oc 2 gig vram , 8 gig ram. After much tweaking I found the best solution for me is to lock it down to a smooth 30 fps, max everything up to ultra , minus a few exceptions like hairworks and foliage visibility range, number of background characters and the blur effects which no one likes.

Top Bottom