GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

+
As a player who bought every physical version of CD Projekt games, will you release a retail version of Gwent? :D

There are no such plans.

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Will it be possible to transfer from PS4 to PC?

We all are waiting for the new exciting Gwent but when it hits PS4 the meta will be completly set and the fun honeymoon phase of experimenting is over. This PS4 news really makes me hesitant to give Gwent a 2nd chance.

Hi burza,

I was wondering, will we get 1600 scrap for each premium leader after homecoming collection reset? Since all leaders are now 3d.

Hey Pawel ;)
I have not seen this question before, so I'll ask now.
Should we wait and save more barrels in anticipation of something like the Legendary Days? :unsure::giggle:

I was wondering, will we get 1600 scrap for each premium leader after homecoming collection reset? Since all leaders are now 3d.

Yes, you will receive scraps based on your current collection.

Should we wait and save more barrels in anticipation of something like the Legendary Days?

Unfortunately, none are planned before Homecoming.

(Posts moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

1. Will you add to profile stats how many arena we played? Or maybe even how many won?
2. There will be achievements for Thronebraker ond/or Gwent?

Spectator mod on HC?

Not at the launch of Homecoming, but maybe some time after.

(Removed the question above because it has already been asked and answered.)

Will it be possible to transfer from PS4 to PC?

At the moment, this is not possible, unfortunately.

1. Will you add to profile stats how many arena we played? Or maybe even how many won?
2. There will be achievements for Thronebraker ond/or Gwent?

1. There will be some more stats in the player profile, as to what they are we'll show more closer to the release.
2. Yes

(Post moved to the discussion thread because the question has already been asked and answered.)

Will there be a special keg event when homecoming drops? I wonder if I should start stockpiling kegs or if can open them now without loosing something.

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Greetings, Gwent enthusiasts!
We are very pleased to announce an exciting new thread: If you have any questions about Gwent: The Witcher Card Game, this is the place to ask them! The CD Projekt RED game developers will select and answer players' questions posted here.
Please, bear in mind, however, that the REDs may not be able to answer every question. Also, although the developers may often seem superhuman, they occasionally need to sleep, and get back to creating great games; therefore, they can't answer questions 24/7.

We imagine you're all burning with curiosity, however, before you post your questions, we do have some rules:
  • You may only ask Gwent-related questions. This is not the place for enquiries about CDPR's other projects, games, or business.
  • Please, remember good manners. Be respectful and polite.
  • No discussions, suggestions, or feedback in this thread. Only questions. Also, do not attempt to disguise a suggestion as a question.
  • Please, do not post the same question multiple times: This will not increase the likelihood of a reply. And, if certain questions do not receive answers, there is probably a reason for it. The final choice of which questions will receive replies is entirely up to the developers. We ask that you respect this.
  • Finally, try to keep your questions short and simple: No long lists of questions, please, or walls of text.
If your post does not follow these rules, please, be aware that the moderators may delete it without further warning.

If you wish to discuss any of the questions

I got GM in the last season, not really wanna go for it this season. Didn't get access to proladder cause it's not available this season. Would I get access to the first season of proladder during homecoming or do I need to hit gm again this season?

I got GM in the last season, not really wanna go for it this season. Didn't get access to proladder cause it's not available this season. Would I get access to the first season of proladder during homecoming or do I need to hit gm again this season?

Because pro-ladder seasons last 2 months. This means you would have to wait an extra month when you qualify during the first month. Nevertheless, you have qualified yourself and you should be able to play pro-ladder during Homecoming.

Hey Burza,

Will there be a keg event before console homecoming? It's hard to wait in those kegs you know 🤣

Have a beautiful and nice day/week!

Will there be a keg event before console homecoming? It's hard to wait in those kegs you know 🤣

Unfortunately, none are planned.

Unfortunately, none are planned.

A premium keg is not planned, but for an event in general I didn't see an answer. Or did I just miss it?

A premium keg is not planned, but for an event in general I didn't see an answer. Or did I just miss it?

Several questions have been asked about various events, like premium kegs, legendary kegs and having a sale on kegs/powders. All the answers have been the same, there are no such plans at the moment.

Is there a plan to release Homecoming on Macs for 2019?

A Mac release is not planned.

(Removed the question above because it has already been asked and answered.)

Also, why during this month was it decided that the gameplay information for Homecoming will be delivered through this forum instead of having a more professional way of showing us, like the videos from last year or streams?

It's a combination of both. On the forums players can ask the devs directly for some tidbits, which is a more personal and involved way of communication. Besides that, Burza still does videos as well as podcasts.

Top Bottom