Gwent on GOG keeps crashing upon finding an opponent

+
I just lost all my mosaic pieces at rank 2 because the game crashed every time I found an opponent. I had previously played at least 4 or 5 games with no issue, and now that I no longer have any mosaic pieces, matches are loading fine. Any ideas what could cause this?

I've never heard of such a weird issue before. :confused:

Have you already tried verify/repair, or simply restarting the game? If not, probably worth a try.
I'm guessing this would be the most appropriate Support topic in case you want to report the issue (but I would try the verify/repair first, as they might suggest it anyway).

This game is just riddled with bugs. After experiencing those crashes in GOG Galaxy, I decided to only play Ranked on Android, but I'm still getting swindled out of my mosaic pieces. Although this is unrelated to the previous issue, earlier today, the Ranked matchmaking was taking a while, so I decided to back out, but as soon as I hit the button, the game told me that I had finally found an opponent. After waiting for the screen to transition into a match for several minutes, I decided the game had likely froze, so I restarted the app. Lo and behold, when I got back into the game, I was missing a mosaic piece, so it seems to have credited me with a loss despite the problem being with their servers/programming. The crazy thing is that my internet is fantastic; I've never actually been disconnected from a match.

Top Bottom