Hair Graphics looks really bad

+
I have no idea how to fix this. Resolution is 4k, Nvidia RTX 2060 Super 8GB, I put everything on ULTRA for this screenshot. The hair still remains mesh-y and ugly. It's really bad. Please I can't find anything online on how to fix this. I had a similar problem with AC Valhalla.

Attachments

• 2020-12-12 (3).png
    2020-12-12 (3).png
    553.4 KB · Views: 3,636
That is it, that is the hair.

Exactly as it is supposed to be.

Frankly I am surprised with all the the hype over the character creator, Not only does the hair look awful most of the styles are not that appealing (I know that one is a personal thing) there were a lot less customisation options than I expected and the whole wow factor of being able to customise your junk just not never see it out side of the creator baffles me. I am 35 hours into the game, done many side quests and random stuff, got to the main story quest Nocturne OP55N1 which feels pretty far into the story, and seen many tits but nothing else.

Small rant I know, but still that is just how the hair looks in this game no matter what.

That is it, that is the hair.

Exactly as it is supposed to be.

Frankly I am surprised with all the the hype over the character creator, Not only does the hair look awful most of the styles are not that appealing (I know that one is a personal thing) there were a lot less customisation options than I expected and the whole wow factor of being able to customise your junk just not never see it out side of the creator baffles me. I am 35 hours into the game, done many side quests and random stuff, got to the main story quest Nocturne OP55N1 which feels pretty far into the story, and seen many tits but nothing else.

Small rant I know, but still that is just how the hair looks in this game no matter what.

I am not talking about the hairstyle but the hair graphics. I see other streams and videos where the hair mesh looks way better and smooth. I am thinking it has something to do with DLSS. I don't know.

When DLSS is enabled it hides the effects of TAA which we dont have a separate setting for for some reason. Using DLSS will make it smoother however I dont recommend using it if you are not using a 3000 series gpu, it keeps making my game crash with my 2060.

DLSS makes my game run smoothly at 4k on my laptop's 2060, so I suggest everyone to try it first. Zero crashes even before the 1.04 patch. But yeah, the only nice hair I saw were the ones of the receptionist in Automatic Love.

I still don't know how to fix that mesh-y ness though, and it pisses me off because I see streamers with worse setups than mine and they still pull way better hair...

Top Bottom