Happy Birthday

+
Happy Birthday

Today on this beautiful day in June we have a birthday to celebrate. It's the woman who is very much involved with the support project for our community hero Mobidoy. It's the woman who enlights us with the humorous and informative The Witcherworld website. This woman is…
StarwolfMy
for a

Wow! Happy birthday! May the next year be a wonderful one, and the next after the next and so on :DHave a cool drink! We raise our glasses with you :D

Oh, i missed Starwolf's birthday?I hope some day we 'll drink together (never hurts to hope :) ). Till that day, i wish you the best and i 'll have an imaginary beer for you. :beer:

As she hasn't responded, this means one of two things:1) She's avoiding her birthday.Or 2) she's still sleeping off the hangover from it. ;) :beer:

***BLUSHES******OMG. Wow. Thank you so much (much belated thank you) to everybody!!!! Birthday was wonderful, I have triumphantly achieved 48 years. Hubby and I celebrated with his taking me for a day of POWER SHOPPING without any complaints on his part. ;D ;D ;DThe man is a saint. :angel:And for the record.... yes, a hangover was involved in there at one point (achieved on some VERY fine wine, one of my birthday presents was a bottle of ice wine, stuff is like nectar with a serious kick)... :beer: :beer: :beer: :dead:pS: I only hadn't responded because its been an insanely busy month (per usual)... work (per usual) plus family visits and family stuff all month long (mom visits, nephew graduating high school and doing the college prep thing), some vacation time.... haven't been much near the computer. PPS: they need to add a WINE emoticon... for us wine drinkers. :whatthe:

Welcome back ;) I remember that you are very busy, that's why deserved a Happy Birthday thread
Starwolf said:
one of my birthday presents was a bottle of ice wine, stuff is like nectar with a serious kick)
This sounds very exotic and yes, I can imagine the hangover on the next day ;D
Starwolf said:
PPS: they need to add a WINE emoticon... for us wine drinkers. :whatthe:
Take this one...
cheers

Sweet!!!!!
!!!!@Petra Silie: yes, ice wine is exotic (and ungodly pricey.... my favorite is $90 for a 1/2 bottle, and its NOT the most expensive). But oh so worth it, at least once a year, even with the aftermath..... ;D
:dead:

I think 90$ is not expensive for an 1/2 bottle? What you do consider as expensive? I think it's expensive.Anyway, let's have glas of this precious wine... cheers

Top Bottom