Help needed - Mod only occasionaly loads correctly

+
I'm having an issue with a self-made Cyberpunk 2077 immersion mod that retextures all of the in-game books and magazines to be cyber-security or hacking related. (Just eye-candy.)

Of the altered textures, book_01_d, book_02_d, book_03_d, magazine_01_d, magazine_02_d and magazine_03_d, each consisting of approximately six different covers, only book_01_d and magazine_02_d retextures consistency show in the game. The retexture of book_03_d, magazine_01_d and magazine_03_d shows about 50% of the time on a reload of a given save, and book_02_d shows up maybe 1% of the time and otherwise revert to vanilla.

They're all saved in the correct format with the xbm's, and I've tried everything from setting the archive name so it loads first, separating each texture to it's own archive, to adding everything that even remotely uses the texture, I.E. (normals, _r, mesh, buffer, mlsetup, mlmask ect...) to the archive with no noticeable difference. I know they work, because I've seen every retexture in-game at least once, but as I've said, not consistently.

I've already tried Discord, and because it doesn't have anything to do with breasts, I've gotten no response.

Last edited:
I'm having an issue with a self-made Cyberpunk 2077 immersion mod that retextures all of the in-game books and magazines to be cyber-security or hacking related. (Just eye-candy.)

Of the altered textures, book_01_d, book_02_d, book_03_d, magazine_01_d, magazine_02_d and magazine_03_d, each consisting of approximately six different covers, only book_01_d and magazine_02_d retextures consistency show in the game. The retexture of book_03_d, magazine_01_d and magazine_03_d shows about 50% of the time on a reload of a given save, and book_02_d shows up maybe 1% of the time and otherwise revert to vanilla.

They're all saved in the correct format with the xbm's, and I've tried everything from setting the archive name so it loads first, separating each texture to it's own archive, to adding everything that even remotely uses the texture, I.E. (normals, _r, mesh, buffer, mlsetup, mlmask ect...) to the archive with no noticeable difference. I know they work, because I've seen every retexture in-game at least once, but as I've said, not consistently.

I've already tried Discord, and because it doesn't have anything to do with breasts, I've gotten no response.
Try asking one of the modders of the high demanding mods on Nexus for help. Can also ask around on Gidhub.

Most of the modders who know what's going on with the internals well enough to diagnose something that works but only occasionally, are active on Discord. How long ago did you ask on Discord? Most of the people you want to hear from are really busy, and might take a few days to get back to you.

Top Bottom