Help needed with best way to run the Witcher 3.

+
Hello everybody,

So I have this old ass laptop I'm trying to run the Witcher 3 on. I'm already running everything on low spec and lower resolution. But I'm still in the 23 to 25 fps.

These are my specs:
Asus laptop
Windows: 11 64bit
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-8550 CPU 1.80GHz (8CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX-version: DirectX 12
Driver: NVDIA Geforce MX150

I hope this is enough information. If not just let me know. I was just wondering if I could maybe change something I'm not aware of.

Much appriciated already.

Maybe I'm wrong and someone will say otherwise, but your GPU doesn't seem to reach the minimum requirements to run the game decently, even with everything on low.
System Requirements
Minimum:
64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD A10-5800K APU (3.8GHz)
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 50 GB available space
By taking a look on benchmarks, a GTX 660 which is the very minimum required to run the game with the lowest settings, offer (way) better performances than a MX150.
Nvidia MX150 2 vs Nvidia GTX 660
Sadly, I guess there is no way that you could expect to have better framerate :(

Maybe I'm wrong and someone will say otherwise, but your GPU doesn't seem to reach the minimum requirements to run the game decently, even with everything on low.

By taking a look on benchmarks, a GTX 660 which is the very minimum required to run the game with the lowest settings, offer (way) better performances than a MX150.
Nvidia MX150 2 vs Nvidia GTX 660
Sadly, I guess there is no way that you could expect to have better framerate :(
Okay, then it will have to do. Thanks for the reply anyhow.

Top Bottom