Hotfix 1.06

+
Image1.jpg

Hello,

thank you for your job!

I play on GoG client, and I need to set the Hungarian language every times, when I launch the game.

Merry Christmas!

I just purchased the game thru steam for my PC last night and the game keeps flatling while im in the AV talking to my life coach heading to Lizzie's. I have tried to make it past this point repeatedly with no success.

CPU usage dropping to 20% everytime, this causes very low FPS. This have been happening recently, please fix. I was really enjoying the game, but the FPS keeps dropping below 10 now, literally unplayable.

PC, 16gb ram,ssd,gtx2080, most recent win10, gtx driver, Hotfix v.1.0.6: still getting crashes on various occasions, sometimes with error report, sometimes without, rarely Galaxy crashes /freezes simultaneously.
For now I will stop playing this game. .. To the devs: a Merry Christmas and a happy good new year! Sincerely Yours.

If I see one more post about why the update is so large I'm gonna go cray cray.

You can't edit a game file in a patch, you have to download the updated file again. Some bug fixes affect multiple files, each having to be downloaded again.

guys, thank you, but as a console owner, PS4 pro, great improvement so far. Still slight catch up and lag, but really looks beautiful without the experience constantly interrupted. Great job, in time for the holidays!

Last edited:

Guest 4517663

Dear CDPR team,

thanks for the latest patch shortly before Christmas! This game is a piece of art. Does it have many bugs? Certainly. But at the same time I was never so excited about a video game as for Cyberpunk 2077 even though I play it with old hardware. For the re-run I will hopefully finally get a new graphics card.

And to all the people who are angry about the release with many bugs: Yes, the release should not have been communicated so early. That way, the developers would have had more time for creating a perfect game. At the same time: They could not have pushed the release date out another time. They were getting death threats!! That is completely unacceptable. I would have released it now as well and said: "Okay here is the game. Yes, it's buggy as hell, but I don't want my people to get shot by some weirdo who takes a game release way too serious."

Let's all be happy about this great game and have trust that the good people at CDPR will deliver more patches as quickly as they can.

Merry Christmas everyone (except people who send death threads)

Как же вы задолбали с вашей мусорной игрой и помойными хотфиксами, каждый раз, когда выходит хотфикс, приходится переустанавливать игру, потому что, кроме того, что он ставится два часа, так еще после установки куда-то девается как ни 40, так 30, так 50 гигов игры и надпись "Отсутствуют загруженные файлы", когда пытаешься их восстановить, либо все восстанавливается, когда я купил программу, которую вы представляете. Ниже скрин после установки хотфикса 1.06.

Attachments

• Screenshot_228.png
    Screenshot_228.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 56
Make sure to submit another bug report with CDPR regarding the Dum Dum situation under the 1.06 hotfix.

did they just buff johnnys gun the malorian arms 3516 when aiming down sight it shows enemies behind cover and you can shoot em cause bullets go through walls now and it gives you engineer exp for kills through walls

i m to express my love to the game and the hard work of the devs <3 keep going this will be the game of a life time i belive in your hard work

У вас не только игра хлам, да еще и форум, написал сообщение, половину текста вырезало, причем мата там не было нигде - далеко пойдете
Post automatically merged:

Худший разработчик, которого я только встречал

Hello, there's another important bug that makes you not appear hostile to enemies and makes you unable to target or attack them. This is more like an involuntary cheat mode :s

PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

Thank god I didn't run into this issue while I've been playing because I might have refunded if I was forced to start over lol. Good to see this was fixed right before the holidays ;)

Top Bottom