Hotfix 1.06

+
To all CD Project Red Team

Happy Holiday and thanks for all the support that you have given to us gamer to this very day.

I wish you good luck and we will continue supporting you along the way, so please continue supporting Cyberpunk 2077 just like how you support The Witcher Series until it became the Art that it is Game of all time status.

Thanks You,

AFter 1.06 update i needed to download 30 go and after this 15 go , so need to new install... 70 go with 4 g connection/. on steam . Happy christmas..... :mad:

Last edited:
dum dum still missing.. pls actually fix i wanna be able to progress :(
Post automatically merged:

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
dum dum very much still missing ;-;

Hi Team ,

Few observations on Xbox One X

1) When Chromatic aberration is on the crowd and vehicle density seems lesser when compared to when Chromatic aberration is off

2) When riding on a bike and entering new area in fps view , the game hangs for a second and continues normally

3) The in-game text like the skill tree and journal descriptions look small when viewed from a tv from a small distance , can we have an option to increase this font size as it is difficult in reading the small text and is impacting the game experience.

I am amazed as to how many comments about immersion there are out here. From walk button to other things and yet no one has mentioned that on consoles there are no trains... funny thing is you can hear them but they are not visible at all!

Ofcourse I am not talking about using trains but the monorail tracks. On PC that monorail train passes by overhead and makes the town seem a bit more alive. On all consoles, monorail train doesnt appear at all. It is hilarious to hear the train, then look up and see that the sound comes out of... nowhere...

Would be cool if they could fix this up as well.

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

I am playing the game without any problem since day one although there are a lot of reports that the game is crashing, but I have never encountered any problem until today I got the 1.06 updated. right after I started the game and whenever I use the teleport, the game will be stopped. any idea?

Never had a crash on pc either. 50 hours in.

Crashes? Have had no crashes in my 50 hours on pc.

Stop complaining and do another mission.

Your drivers are not up to date, no crashes here in 50 hours playtime

Hi idiot, i did mention my drivers are up to date. Stop acting like a kiddo and pro cdpr fan, what we encounter is real shit.

I'm still having issues with the mission Beat on the Brat: Pacifica where you're supposed to fight Ozob. The fight doesn't start after he takes my eddies.

Since the patch I'm getting huge FPS drop, screen tearing and it's locked up my PC twice. Looks like you introduced a memory leak or something. Game is unplayable now. Gee Thanks.

I wanted to install update, but it's size for me is 54GB which, with my trash internet, means few days of downloading. Is there any way to fix this and download normal size of uptade?

I am amazed as to how many comments about immersion there are out here. From walk button to other things and yet no one has mentioned that on consoles there are no trains... funny thing is you can hear them but they are not visible at all!

Ofcourse I am not talking about using trains but the monorail tracks. On PC that monorail train passes by overhead and makes the town seem a bit more alive. On all consoles, monorail train doesnt appear at all. It is hilarious to hear the train, then look up and see that the sound comes out of... nowhere...

Would be cool if they could fix this up as well.
Well, I would imagine most people would want to walk than stand under a train for a couple seconds. Just sayin'

I guess we just have to wait for another fix at some point.
Yeah i guess you either start a new char or wait for another patch, imo they should just force spawn him even if he died and sacrifice story conflict for progression, i mean since that was one of the last quests i wanted to i didnt even remember the name dum-dum since it was like 60 hours later

Well, I would imagine most people would want to walk than stand under a train for a couple seconds. Just sayin'

You can walk on consoles or if you use a controller on your PC. The thing I am talking about is completely missing on consoles. And yes it is something that adds quite a lot to the feel of a busting immersive metropolis... I dont want to sit and look up for the trains, and it obviously is not a game breaking omission, but neither is "a walk button"...

Since the patch I'm getting huge FPS drop, screen tearing and it's locked up my PC twice. Looks like you introduced a memory leak or something. Game is unplayable now. Gee Thanks.

Im lucky to only have minor problems up until this point. My gameplay is beautiful and super smooth/vivid/sharp. I hooked V up with a bunch of running/jumping perks and man she really scoots! I'm on maybe 6 year old hardware but in all honesty anyone running the basic reqs shouldn't be having so many problems.

Compared to my Xbox 0ne its night and day. I find it hard going back to the console after using my comp for so long

Good luck with the gameplay. Honestly the "minor" problems Im having are annoying AF tho

You can walk on consoles or if you use a controller on your PC. The thing I am talking about is completely missing on consoles. And yes it is something that adds quite a lot to the feel of a busting immersive metropolis... I dont want to sit and look up for the trains, and it obviously is not a game breaking omission, but neither is "a walk button"...

Yeah, its keyboard specific, still. I guarantee you that more people use the keyboard than visited that part of the game for longer than 2 seconds.

Anyways, hope they fix it.

i got only 509 mb
on PC it is only 509MB. on Console it is 17GB

Mine is also stuck at 57% applying patches. Does anyone have a fix ?

Attachments

• 2020-12-24_9-06-51.png
    2020-12-24_9-06-51.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 43
Top Bottom