Hotfix 1.06

+
Did the 8 MB save file issue effect consoles? Or was it a PC only bug? I see it was fixed just for PC. I'm just curious if the bug still exists for consoles or if it was never a bug there to begin with.
I think the file size bug was only on PC, on my console the file size was always 12.39MB from the start.

thank you CDPR .... Awsome game ...amaizing responce ...... But donn't forget its Christmass for you ass well .. let the employes enjoi it ..you dudes are awsome damn the Corp's ...you are golden :*

When the GoG version of the game gonna get fix for the selected subtitle/interface not being saved problem.Every single time i start the game i have to reset my preferred subtitle/interface settings.
Also today i experienced a bug during the mission to kill Nashand his crew.If you die and reload the last checkpoint you spawn in Panam's car on drive seat (even if you were a passanger before) straight in to the body of Panam because she is driver and you and her occupy the same seat and body untill the car stops and you get out to start the mission. Retail PC version .

Last edited:
Fix for Dum Dum in Second Conflict is not working. Guy is still missing, cant complete the quest... so 1.06 patch is worthless to me.
Did you try to relode a save where the quest is not active yet, or at a previous stage? That might spawn him in.

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
Great job Developers especially the save issue.. Now please enjoy your Christmas break, you deserve it. :)

My update is 15gigs on xbox one. Dont know why, but shows the previous updates as gone maybe its downloading it all again for some reason. Will update when it finishes

Any word on when the Shark in the Water quest will be fixed...completed it but it came back up and nothing to complete...hope this fixes the crashes...

Hotfix 1.06 is available

First thing thank you Devs that probably bust their ass making and maintaining this game and in a matter of days since the save bug was reported, from me and probably a lot of others how have been waiting for this game and loved it before even played it :)

And for the mod who deleted my last comment, I ain't mad, I stand by my words of criticism to you for your response and called you out on it as I would do to anyone addressing me in that way (as in me being a part of the game community).
I hope this is a sign that we are getting the good old CDPR back where good games come first!

Happy Christmas and New year (novi god :D)

Did you try to relode a save where the quest is not active yet, or at a previous stage? That might spawn him in.

I dont have a savegame like this, because, its the last f****ing quest i have to make bevor the "point of no return" i just have to play more than 30 hrs again.. and this is not an option! so no it does not resolve the Problem!

First of all.. THANK YOU! Working in the holidays, for fixing issues is extraordinary.

Secondly.. Please fix the 'Getting Warmer' gig. Okada never calls and I'm just stuck - or, I tried getting into the building - with success, but can't trigger the call no matter what.

Have 119 hours in the game. Haven't used any glitches. No corrupted save files.

Have had 0 crashes till 1.06 patch. It is literally unplayable post patch. Works for 30 seconds then hard crashes. I have tried cars, walking, lowering graphics settings, nothing works.

People who thank CDPR for this patch are the same people who buttlick their ex and got dumped like toys.
CDPR should keep apologizing for every one of the patch they deliver, and YOU should not accept that apology and YOU should not say thank you. You paid for something much better and way overdue and you should stay angry.

Fk corporations.
Embarrassing patch from CDPR crashes every hour on PS5 still joke of a company

Thank you! Keep up the great work!
Dum Dum caught a stray bullet the first time for me, I didn't even realize he was dead till they mentioned it at Totentanz...
I was like what?!?! On my second playthrough, I made sure he was alive when I got out of there.

Did they resolved the problem with the projectile launch sistem with male V? the hand is scretched in the middle of the screen, just a visual update.. i'd like it too much?

Top Bottom