Hotfix 1.06

+
Are you sure you didn't kill Dum dum? I as a pc in the quest I killed him and Rey and continuing in that quest Dum dum was replaced

Well I have the same issue and I sure as hell did not kill Dum Dum. He was alive and well at the end of the mission early in the game.

can't get more than 15fps in 1080p low, on a 5950x and 6800xt ... just tried "EZ optimizer" ..even this doesn't change anything ... still unplaybale ... i'm tired with this scam
ok i finally managed to get my fps back (5950x+6800xt - 4k ultra with fidelity fx from 70 to 100 = 60 fps) ... tested by installing windows on an external drive and it worked ... so i took 2 days to reinstall windows on my main hard drive ... just for this %#* game ... something it didn't like as i changed my gpu from radeon VII to 6800xt somewhere (but it was the only game which had a problem with that ...)

Thanks, V much for the update. Unsure where to say this but I really love the game so far (60hrs in), it's not perfect but I believe in you guys to make it right.

I've had the 1.06 since it launched but just now I saw how steam downloaded 993mb for cyberpunk a couple hours ago.
Are there any update news? (can't find any)

I'm done with the game now until February, looking forward to seeing what the team conjure up to make this game as special as it looked in the marketing back in 2018, i'm a bit upset i can't shoot out of cars like shown on the TV ad =[, atleast let us use SMG's and pistols !

I´m literally same spot as you are... i got really disapointed now that i tried and finally do this quest
BROOOO IM ON THE SAME SITUATION LOOL
Post automatically merged:

dum dum still missing.. pls actually fix i wanna be able to progress :(

dum dum very much still missing ;-;
same for me, dum dum still missing

I'm really getting sick of this. I downloaded the 60GB game when it released which took 2 hours. Now I've finally got some time to play it, but I'm first required to update it. So far I've had to allocate 60GB of temp space on a different partition to make room for the patch, which ground away for 2 hours until it reached 94%, and then I was informed that it needed to download another 54GB of whatever for another two hours. For a supposed non-DRM game this patching process seems sketchy AF.

Although only a few lines of code have changed, I'm forced into effectively re-downloading the entire game here and it's taken twice as long as the initial install!
From pc the patch was not even a 997 MB. In my opinion it doesn't depend on CP but on the platform you use

Great news, I am literally stuck on "Talk to Dum Dum", just need to wait this patch to come to Stadia :)

Where exactly? can't you get in the door?

I don't know if it's because of this patch, but since a couple of days ago, every quest i try to complete in a stealthy way causes it to bug at the end and i get no reward or anything. The fixer doesn't call me and the quest remain in the journal, i can't even track it.

Anybody else having this issue? I got the game on gog.

Good morning CDPR, I am posting this as a "hope you see it" post. Considered what to type this time as a post. I am addressing the rut you seem to be in atm with stocks and lawsuits, and hope this post will help in you realizing as an entity a company in whole that what I am proposing is not only feedable but essential in bouncing back not only in stocks but having the people behind you once again, considering companies have gone bankrupt for less. A fun game is a great game and great games not only sell but gain the support of the people and without them/us there is no CDPR. I suggest you bring back some of the features of 2018 that were cut ensuring stock raises, also having the people back you that are not. In the end the voice of the people are loud and clear in any courtroom or arena in the world. A truly fun game is a great game and great games sell. Also a few things I think will help, flying cars, customizable clothes, ripper doc animations, character customization in game, just to name a few. Also so this post is not totally out of bounds 1.06 is great can't wait for 1.07

Have also played the game since launch on both pc and Stadia. There is no chance in hell that your playthrough did not have any bugs or glitches, couse they are there all around you (maybe your just not paying attention to them). Game breaking bugs I have experienced that are still present :
- Cars dissapearing (my own usually)
- People stuck in texture
- Items can't be picked up
- In the side mission with the guy who has the granade in his face the subtitle is rolling but no sound from the guy is heard.
- When you do the mission where you fly the basalisk Pan am is repeating "what's up V" like 10-15 times. She also sits in thin air and you can't progress unless you reload the mission and do it again.
- Enemies (bosses) are stuck in the world and you can kill them without a fight, happend on a fist fight and a cyberpsycho.
- NPCs just vanishing
.... I could go on but whats the point. Have been enjoying my 100+ hours of playing the game, but to say zero issues is like saying that the game needs no fixing.
Aside of a few items that cannot be picked up (most items can if you move around or drag corpses from over them), nothing like you have mentioned. I could create my own bugs, should I want - mostly involving vehicles. But I did those on purpose and won't be blaming CDPR for me playing the game in ways they did not intended. Perks of knowing how testing works and how to test things.

I guess I had suffered enough with R*'s RDR2. CP2077 has been a very completely different experience for me, and it seems "unique". I have 4 different save games over lvl40+, two as Streetkid, plus another with each other class, with at least 45+ hours each and all past "Point of No Return", so yeah, with close to 200 hours, guess I've been just lucky.

Closing out, I've never said "the game needs no fixing". If you recall, I started stating "add me to the list of backward fixes", so yes, the game needs fixes.

Good morning CDPR, I am posting this as a "hope you see it" post. Considered what to type this time as a post. I am addressing the rut you seem to be in atm with stocks and lawsuits, and hope this post will help in you realizing as an entity a company in whole that what I am proposing is not only feedable but essential in bouncing back not only in stocks but having the people behind you once again, considering companies have gone bankrupt for less. A fun game is a great game and great games not only sell but gain the support of the people and without them/us there is no CDPR. I suggest you bring back some of the features of 2018 that were cut ensuring stock raises, also having the people back you that are not. In the end the voice of the people are loud and clear in any courtroom or arena in the world. A truly fun game is a great game and great games sell. Also a few things I think will help, flying cars, customizable clothes, ripper doc animations, character customization in game, just to name a few. Also so this post is not totally out of bounds 1.06 is great can't wait for 1.07
Ripperdoc animations? You mean each Ripperdoc having being like a Vic cutscene? I agree with you on that. Sucked that each ripperdoc I couldn't see myself be cut open or fixed.

I play on PS5, the most annoying errors with closing the game, sticking the interface on the screen and fake cars in the distance, or which items can not be taken, there is no interface button

1) By the exception method, I calculated that the game crashes when loading locations\objects, followed by automatic saving
I think this is probably due to a similar scheme with 8MB saves, a lot of objects on the map need to be saved and therefore an error and a crash.

If there was an option to disable autosave, you could drive around the city and test this theory.

2) Interface sticking is when the screen remains for example subtitles, interface windows and the rest on the general screen and is not removed in any way, without restarting the save. For example, the description of the weapon can stick to one third of the screen on the right. Or for example, the interface from hacking cameras, zoom in , zoom out, turn on the scanner. it remains after exiting the mode, and for example you go by car and on the right hang tips with these buttons.
Annoying when you collect a lot of items at once, the display of selected items (weapons, etc.) on the left is displayed for a long time, the windows of selected weapons pop up individually, you already continue to play, and the interface lives its own life. You can already start a conversation, and the interface of the selected one will continue to pop up.

I tried playing without subtitles, but the settings are reset all the time, or a random text line from the subtitles hangs on the screen, and it's easier to turn them on so that the code that removes the previous line works.

3) I am annoyed by fake cars (fake LODs) in the distance creating the appearance of traffic, especially on freeways, and in the desert, you drive on the highway, try to catch up, and they disappear. It is better to remove it altogether.

4) Sometimes you approach objects, and they can not be taken in any way, you jump, sit down, on everything, and they seem to be not interactive.
For example, an enemy is killed, a weapon is under it, you can not get it. Or there is a card on the shelf, you can not take it.

___
In "enter the Totentanz mission" there is no music in the Totentaz club.

When enemies are torn apart, there is a glitch with the texture triangle polygon flying out. it looks like a glitch with sparks effects or something similar

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077_20210101144117.webm_snapshot_00.16_[2021.01.02_01.24.59]1.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077_20210101144117.webm_snapshot_00.16_[2021.01.02_01.24.59]1.jpg
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Eqrid5zW8AYSRkB1.jpg
    Eqrid5zW8AYSRkB1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
  • EqrlW08XIAI57Z31.jpg
    EqrlW08XIAI57Z31.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 92
  • carlods.JPG
    carlods.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom