Hotfix 1.21

+
Hey... Hey you....
HEY YOU GUUUUUYYYYYSSSSSsssssss....

NEXT TIME: Can you please put the necessary disk space required for the update download.
For people like me who have the literal worst disk management...
...and need to delete 500 a few folders of pr0n High Quality Models for Artistic Reasons.
Thanks very much! :sneaky:
you need to delete those for a 1.6GB download wow

Improvements are great thx for the hotfix. But could someone plz finally improve the spawning/despawning of vehicles and pedestrians so the game can be played and enjoyed again?

Just played "Following the River". The part where i have open the door/gate which is stuck, i give a kick but then it doesnt open and River just clips thru it

Second. Next day River has to fix the generator. Josh is leaning on an invisible wall.

Just letting you guys know. Excellent work. Graphics in certain areas are now super crisp

Screenshot (42775).png
Screenshot (42814).png

Still no fix on Xbox for two wrong makes us right...... Only thing left to do in a 220 hr playthough that I can't finish doing....... Can you fix that gig so I have every achievement already......

This doesn't seem to have fixed "Spray Paint" for me. I've tried a decent amount of waiting around at different points in the day and it won't trigger.

Hey guys! Thanks for all of your hard work updating the game. It really means a lot to the players that you're so committed to continuing to fix and polish this game :)

There's a few bugs/glitches I've noticed ever since I started playing the game back in December that still haven't been fixed. I'm sure you're aware of them and working on them but I still wanted to make a quick note of them.

1. V's footsteps audio keeps cutting out whenever I need to reload a save. It's a little disconcerting because V feels like a floating camera when it happens.

2. In the Badlands and Charter Hill there's a problem with terrain popping in over the map.

3. Traffic isn't loading when I drive around the city. If I want it to load I have to stop driving for a bit and wait for it to load. Other than that the city is completely empty. This is also a problem because sometimes cars will spawn right where my vehicle is which will cause them both to crash.

Thanks again!

Did someone already mention this? the vending machine gig still isn't fixed ... that and the lack of empathy gig still has the option to deposit weapons, and won't go away (even after quest is complete). those are the LAST 2 ON THE WHOLE MAP FOR ME!!! hoping there in 1.22?
Post automatically merged:

also..thanks for all the fixes tho! im a crazy person and have cleared everything everywhere - so the last 2 gigs stand out to me more than others prob

NPCs that are part of Trauma Team Scene are ALWAYS overlapped. It's so annoying.

CYBER_BUG1.jpg

Do you have this bug too? It is like that for me since the the release. And 1.21 did not fix this. None of the patches or hotfixes addressed this issue.

NPCs that are part of Trauma Team Scene are ALWAYS overlapped. It's so annoying.

View attachment 11209873

Do you have this bug too? It is like that for me since the the release. And 1.21 did not fix this. None of the patches or hotfixes addressed this issue.

Yes, it happens constantly. I sent a support ticket, but unfortunately this kind of graphical issues always get the standard "clear your cache / reinstall" type of answer from the support team.

SO, we're now four months after release, and still no fully bindable keys ?
I just can't believe this. They can release mega big updates, but aren't able to let us bond keys as we like ? And still no walking option on keyboard ?
Are they only aware their game can be played with keyboard and mouse ?!!? Do they know all left-handed players who would like to play with keyboard just can't do it properly ?
I just can't believe this great game company isn't able to do what 99.99% of PC games do since 1990.
Such a shame, CD Projekt. A lot of PC players complained about this and you didn't even bother to answer. (n)

I have a problem with the Beat the brat questline, where I beat all 4 oponents and finished the main story but the coach still hasn't called me.
I was hoping that this hotfix would resolve the problem but apparently not.
Is there a solution to this problem??

Thank you for continuing to fix this game. I am glad you are still trying to make things right for those players still willing to play.
Me? I'm still salty that the game was released in the state it was in. It never should have left the studio in that condition, and no amount of patching or mea culpas is going to change that. At least you have owned up to your mistake and are trying to make things right.
Maybe in 5-6 months, when the game is closer to being finished, I'll give it another go. But not before.

Top Bottom