Hotfix 1.21

+
For instance the missing facial animations on V in mirrors.

I sent a support ticket about missing facial animations in some of the mirrors a while ago. They asked me to send them a video showing the problem. I don't actually remember if i did tho, probably not, i'm honestly too lazy to record a video, THEN upload it on YouTube, THEN send them the link. But maybe someone will be more inclined to do it...?

Great update! Just want to make aware with you all about an audio Issue on Series X: If you skip through dialog or click the answer phone call too fast, an audio bug occurs that makes cars inaudible besides crashing. This audio bug also prevents NPC's mouth's to move and no sound is received, but V's voice will respond.

Again, thanks for the updates! Game is fantastic!

The Gig: Scrolls Before Swine still bugged for me. The name of the quest doesn't update when I get close to it, and I'm not able to progress in the quest. If I try to Steal Data from the computer, nothing happens and it just gets stuck.
Anyone else having the same problem?
I had already killed everyone in the building

So in my current game I've just about completed all the side missions except one Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where The Bodies Hit The Floor this one still does not trigger properly for me and I'm unable to complete. Oh an Thank you CDPR for all the hard work in fixing Cyberpunk.

Last edited:
Please fix the graphical/text glitch on the map and fast travel for the PC version on Megabuilding H10: Atrium. It has been incorrectly labeled H11.

Great work guys, but.. could you also fix the problem with the legendary defender? you can not use more than one mod slot after you buy it from the Kabuki gun shop. Or even better, add crafting specs for the epic and/or the legendary version to the game, also the cybermod "Cataresist" doesn´t seem to work at all, there are a lot of small things like this that i am waiting for.

Here are some things I discovered in 1.2 that I don't see listed as fixed, I hope this useful. For me 1.2 introduced new bugs (I'm on PC). The most memorable ones are: 1. In Riders on the Storm in the cabin (at the end) the conversation between Saul and Panam glitched out and all the dialogue overlapped - if I didn't already know it by heart I wouldn't have understood a thing. 2. In the first mission with Johny (I don't remember the name) the one after getting shot by Dexter DeShawn - after going on the rooftop, I think, Spider Murphy was too slow and I got to the AV first and had to wait for it get in the air and then the animation triggered. 3. Almost every time I go to a random gig on the map when the fixer calls their first line of dialogue is missing so there's just silence. I remember this happened with Rogue and El Capitan - I don't think I've done other gigs after 1.2 so I don't know about the rest. I also have a gripe with the mini map - it doesn't zoom out as you move faster (with a car) and you can never slow down in time before a turn.

I have had NONE of these issues on PS4.
My only problem as of now is load time.
It takes way too long for assest to properly load into the game. I'm literally driving too fast for the game to keep up.
And the menu takes about 10-15 seconds to load as well.

EDIT: I forgot one. When playing mission with River Ward 'The Hunt', you get in his truck and he shows you a video of a news report.
The video has no sounds or subtitles.

EDIT 2.0: Still begging you guys for a non-combat 3rd person option in freeroam.

Last edited:
There is also an issue with the inventory system, especially disassemble/crafting, the changes you do forex if you craft an epic version of an iconic weapon you can´t see the legendary crafting spec until you go out from the inventory, into the game and then back in again. Also when you disassemble all new weapons that you looted, the icon in the main inventory page is still highlighted as there are new weapons in the inventory, you have to go "out" to the game and then back in again to make it disappear.

Wow still no improvement when it comes to the Xbox one x frame rate after 4 months - I mean are you guys serious at this point ? At least give one x players the option to lower the resolution and play in 1080p with a locked 30 fps than just leaving the sub 25. I mean at this point it starts to become a joke

Same bug with 1.21 on PC, TAKEMURA still standing at the ODA-meetingpoint, can't trigger the mainmission "down the street" (n)
photomode_14042021_170308.png

Top Bottom